Gallery

Chaos rise!

Posted by blacksmith on 10 May 2024, 10:37

Well, the quality of this figure is not as good as the previous Marauders on horse, and this is reflected somehow on the painting result.

blacksmith  Spain

Posted by Santi Pérez on 10 May 2024, 12:50

blacksmith wrote:Well, the quality of this figure is not as good as the previous Marauders on horse, and this is reflected somehow on the painting result...

That's your modest opinion, Javier. Mine is that this figure has nothing to envy to the previous Marauders after going through your fantastic painting process. :love: :love: :love:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Posted by blacksmith on 11 May 2024, 08:58

Thank you my friend but this time the flesh is not so well painted and also I had a bit of a hurry because I wanted to have it ready for a game. Besides, the figure is not really well sculpted. I mean I don't like it much, especially waist upwards, and that affects my painting. I'm afraid I paint differently when I like or dislike a figure.
Cheers,
blacksmith  Spain

Posted by Peter on 15 May 2024, 20:02

blacksmith wrote:Thank you my friend but this time the flesh is not so well painted and also I had a bit of a hurry because I wanted to have it ready for a game. Besides, the figure is not really well sculpted. I mean I don't like it much, especially waist upwards, and that affects my painting. I'm afraid I paint differently when I like or dislike a figure.
Cheers,

It is still better painted as I would do it! ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Previous page

Return to Gallery