Gallery

Caesar's Undead

Posted by blacksmith on 20 Jan 2024, 12:15

These zombies are from the Caesar's Undead Camp Zombies box, one of each pose except one crawling. The woman with the sword carried two swords but I thought it needed too much co-ordination for a zombie so I cut out one of them. Actually, I cut off the other hand's sword with another model and then I got two different zombies.

They are painted with basic paint coat and wash, and they are going to be the last 1/72 minis I paint for a while as I'm getting again into 28mm. I'm ordering several boxes from Perry's to play Death in the Dark Continent and Bolt Action.

The figures are a bit crude and rather soft and bendy but they will do for zombies.

Cheers,
blacksmith  Spain

Posted by Wiking on 21 Jan 2024, 18:55

If you talk about Doubleswordwoman.

The Ugly the Bad

and the Good.

:joker:
Wiking  Germany

Posted by Rich W on 25 Jan 2024, 00:28

Very effective Javier. If this is the end of your 1/72 painting for a while, I hope you're still going to sharing updates with us for your 28mm projects?
Rich W  United Kingdom

Posted by blacksmith on 25 Jan 2024, 09:46

Rich W wrote:Very effective Javier. If this is the end of your 1/72 painting for a while, I hope you're still going to sharing updates with us for your 28mm projects?

Of course I will but my immediate 28mm painting is going to be fast painting to catch up with The Old World (I have to finish my Chaos army to be able to play it and I want to play it now) and Bolt Action (I have to to start from scratch and paint a full reinforced platoon and people are already waiting for me. Figures ordered and on their way).
Cheers,
blacksmith  Spain

Posted by Peter on 26 Jan 2024, 16:27

Not my kind of figures but you painted them well! :thumbup:

And you can always show us your painted 28 mm figures here on the forum! Don't forget to do that! ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Santi Pérez on 09 Feb 2024, 20:39

Those zombies look great, Javier. Would it be possible to get some close-ups to better appreciate your amazing paint job on them? :love:

Wiking, I love the heart tattoo on the *** of your second figure. :mrgreen:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by blacksmith on 15 Feb 2024, 20:13

Santi Pérez wrote:Those zombies look great, Javier. Would it be possible to get some close-ups to better appreciate your amazing paint job on them? :love:

Wiking, I love the heart tattoo on the *** of your second figure. :mrgreen:

Santi.

Thank you Santi. I'm afraind these are the only pictures you are going to see of them, but you can see them bigger if you click on the image.
Cheers,
J.
blacksmith  Spain

Posted by Santi Pérez on 22 Feb 2024, 23:59

blacksmith wrote:...you can see them bigger if you click on the image...

Thank you, Javier, I've done it and have been able to enjoy better the terrifying aspect of those horrible zombies. :shock:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Return to Gallery