General

40K TV series

Posted by steve_pickstock on 16 Dec 2022, 21:17

Henry Caville.

I'm not sure how many people here are into Warhammer 40K, not many I suspect, because not much stuff gets posted. But after leaving the Witcher, and then getting booted from the DC/Superman gig, you have to feel for him. The guy is a nerd and very attached to the projects he has been involved with. I mean he is a millionaire and all but he does love what he does, and it must be hard getting cut out of stuff like that.

So today, he announced that he would be working with Games Workshop and Amazon to produce a 40K TV series for Amazon.

People have mixed feelings Amazon and their recent offerings the Wheel of Time and The Rings of Power. Personally, I quite enjoyed them. The Wheel of Time wasn't brilliant but it wasn't awful, and the Rings of Power was slow but I did thought it was okay. Certainly the last season of The Expanse was as good as the ones before.

I'm looking forwards to it, even though I don't play 40K anymore, I think if Caville is involved it will be worth a watch.
steve_pickstock  England

Posted by Kekso on 17 Dec 2022, 12:00

I'm not 40k player but I'm 40k painter. I wasn't too impressed with Witcher and Superman in general but it was good amusement. But I'm looking forward to see some 40k series.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Return to General