Work in Progress

Tumbling Dice Late Romans

Posted by Ochoin on 09 Jun 2021, 07:12

I'm painting a few of the horde I've bought & I'm pretty happy with the figures:

Clearly, after I finish the block painting, washing & high lighting will be needed but I think the modelling & posing of the TD figures is good.

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Posted by Ben90 on 09 Jun 2021, 14:28

I agree, thy look very good. Keep them coming :-)
Ben90  Germany
Golden Brush Winner

Posted by Minuteman on 09 Jun 2021, 16:29

Ah yes, you cannot go far wrong with Tumbling Dice figures, and these look very good.

And a close up view of your painting table too donald, a valuable insight!
Minuteman  United Kingdom

Posted by carlosfaro on 09 Jun 2021, 16:57

I believe indeed you made a good deal by purchasing this lot, Congratulations.
Results Will be for sure nice

Bye the way, if you are not using all your 100 TD romans and have some interest in selling/swapping some just let me know, this stuff is really interesting, as we spoke a pair of times.
Anywat plase make a lot of pictures as Almost no One really knows How TD look like!!
carlosfaro  

Posted by Ochoin on 10 Jun 2021, 10:33

carlosfaro wrote:Bye the way, if you are not using all your 100 TD romans and have some interest in selling/swapping some just let me know, this stuff is really interesting, as we spoke a pair of times.
Anywat plase make a lot of pictures as Almost no One really knows How TD look like!!

Hi, Carlos.
I've managed to finish my first test figure. I'll stick up a photo when I get a minute (work!!!). I'm very happy with it & I cannot praise Tumbling Dice too highly.

I may well have a few extra figures, though as I'm doing *both* sides of a civil war, not as many as you'd expect.

However, the cost to post would cripple you. Believe it or not but I paid 125% above the price for the figures to get them sent all the way to OZ.

You don't have to be a millionaire to indulge in this hobby in Australia....but it would help.

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Return to Work in Progress