Officers Mess

One website less

Posted by FrankM on 27 Dec 2010, 00:56

Hello,

today I made the last update of my website

http://www.der-nietenzaehler.de/Tagebuch-0000000001.htm

I´ll close the websites untill to the end of the week. If anybody is interested in any kind of information like photos (from the different sites with military-vehicles), event-dates, or anything else, than he should save them in the next days.

Best regards

Frank
FrankM  Germany

Posted by ModernKiwi on 27 Dec 2010, 10:29

Sorry to hear that you are closing your website Frank. It has led me to some places I would never have know of otherwise. It will be missed.
ModernKiwi  New Zealand

Posted by Paul on 27 Dec 2010, 11:10

Why?? Not to do with this dumb assed law about the marking of blogs etc? That went down the pan...NRW told the court to lump it as it was unworkable.
Don´t do it mate...or if it´s a money thing use network 54 or start a blog.
Paul  China

Posted by FrankM on 27 Dec 2010, 12:38

Hello,

Thank you.

There are 2 reasons.

First I´m very uncertain according the changes in german laws at 1st January. O.k., at the moment the law is stopped, but only for a new revision.

Further I have technical troubles with the change from Win XP to Win 7.

80 % of my websites are made by Excel (!!! :-D :shock: ) and this sites can´t be converted as a website in Excel 2010. A first test "killed" my update-site. According Frontpage... I bought it some years before by a download-link. Office 2010 contains (and supports in the Home-version) no Frontpage and the download link is "death". A change to "Kompozer" is o.k., but unfortunately not the best (no smilies! :cry: ). Unfortunately I have no knowledge according HTML so I can´t use Expression Web and other programms.

I´ll try to continue my website by 2 different "Newsletters" via Pdf-files by email (Unfortunately only in german language, because of my insufficient English). There will be 2 versions:

Type 1 is like the "Tagebuch des Nietenzaehlers" ("Rivet counters diary") in intervals of some days.
Type 2 continues the other sites of my websites in intervals of round about 8 - 10 weeks.

If there is any interest, I will start it untill to the end of the week.

Best regards

Frank
FrankM  Germany

Posted by Paul on 27 Dec 2010, 15:28

ironsides wrote:Thats good news indeed... now how about the GEZ......

Cheers :thumbup:

GEZ!!!!!! :angry3: They really are the left overs from the NSDAP days...I´m pretty sure half the top N**is from then run this outfit.
Everytime I move (or have moved) I have got the standard piece of ink smeared rag from them asking me if I own a TV.
The last time (and several previous to that) went a bit like this:
1st letter...I ticked "NO"
2nd letter ???...I again ticked "NO!"
3rd letter (tenacious aren´t they..they won´t take no for an answer) ...I again (this time with a red marker pen) ticked "NO!!!!!!"

Some time went by and after 3 weeks I thought maybe they must have been colour blind when the next one arrived.....
Have you got a TV?.....to which I replied...in german... "Not every ba***rd who lives here has a telly...it is not a duty to own one, there is nothing but crap on it and for the last F******G time NO I haven´t got a F*****G TV!!!!!! (as you can see it was beggining to annoy me)
This was written in big red letters all across the piece of paper, which I then put a few coffee cup stains onto, crumpled, stuffed into the envelope and on the way to the post box, as an afterthought, I smeared a bit of doggy doo on it.
Great fun....and it´s been years now and nothing :-) :-) :-)
Paul  China

Posted by Paul on 27 Dec 2010, 18:24

I haven´t owned a one eyed god for over 30 years....nothing but crap on them.
I´ve heard of the PC s telly licence thing...they can go F**K emselves...they will have to prove that I actually will debase myself by watching cobblers like TV programmes on my PC...easy to do due to it recording what I have done...
Just saying that I am capable of doing so is one of the biggest piles of S++T reasons I have ever heard....on the basis of that reasoning...put me in prison for 14 years...I am capable of committing murder or taling illegal drugs. Bloody Idiots!!!
Paul  China

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Paul on 28 Dec 2010, 11:49

There´s a thing called the european courts and my lawyer is a keen little bastard looking for a name (he´s part of a citizens protection/user group) and all I have to do is give him the word....also I can be a letigious little swine myself so they can bring this poxy law on and charge me for non-payal....I´ll see them in court....
Paul  China

Posted by FrankM on 28 Dec 2010, 18:35

According the GEZ logics every male german must preventive imprison for raping.... of course, we have the tools to do it. :angry3:

My family (don´t me) have a TV, but none of them views the public channels which owns the GEZ.

Best regards

Frank
FrankM  Germany

Posted by Paul on 28 Dec 2010, 18:52

FrankM wrote:According the GEZ logics every male german must preventive imprison for raping.... of course, we have the tools to do it. :angry3:

My family (don´t me) have a TV, but none of them views the public channels which owns the GEZ.

Best regards

Frank

Frank!!! Kill the evil one eyed monster !!! Do it now..free yourself from this sinfull existance.
It´s all propaganda backed up with pictures, moving ones at that!!!
I can tell you of hundreds of events that have been altered to satisfy the publics belief as to what should be...several events I have been to myself and on one the truth was so bent by the media in co-operation with the powers that be, I decided to bin the evil box immediately...the year 1990...
HAHA!!! I am over 30 years telly free!!!!
Not to mention nothing of blipverts.... :shock:
Paul  China

Posted by FrankM on 28 Dec 2010, 19:11

the year 1990...

Yes - 1990 you got the Internet. :mrgreen:

Best regards

Frank
FrankM  Germany

Posted by Paul on 28 Dec 2010, 19:21

the year 1990...

FrankM wrote:Yes - 1990 you got the Internet. :mrgreen:

Best regards

Frank

and the year I learnt how to add up and take away.... :-)
again..............HAHA!!! 20 years without a telly...
No...Internet got about 9 years ago... :mrgreen:
Paul  China

Posted by FrankM on 29 Dec 2010, 23:19

Mission accomplished.
FrankM  Germany

Return to Officers Mess