General Wargaming

Eureka... I've found it!!!

Posted by Harry Faversham on 11 Sep 2021, 16:09

A new and novel path to modelling madness... 'Sprinklys' !!!
White crossbelts and piping on Waterloo British Infantry and 95th Riflemen... the road to madness.
Pea-Dot cammo on Waffen SS thugs................................................... the road to madness.
'Sprinklys' into apples and oranges on yer market stall........ the ultimate road to madness so far!!!
'Sprinklys' come in sealed plazzi bags, each one holding two hundred thousand of the little bastards, in every colour under the sun. From which, using a blob of Blu-Tak on the end of a matchstick, you extract the red, yellow, orange and green ones into separate piles. Then, after bunging a bit of double sided into the baskets on yer market stall, you apply said 'Sprinklys' in any way you deem attractive while crooning maniacally.
A working instruction with piccys will be published when the six Valium tablets I've just gobbled, along with four cans of extra strong lager, kick in and I return to normal.

:eh:
Harry Faversham  England

Posted by steve_pickstock on 11 Sep 2021, 20:25

Do you have a link to this wonder product?
steve_pickstock  England

Posted by Harry Faversham on 11 Sep 2021, 21:19

Here's a piccy of the dratted things to be going on with...

:shock:
Harry Faversham  England

Posted by Harry Faversham on 12 Sep 2021, 10:26

I'm told they're made for home baking to sprinkle onto cakes and buns. I've done one basket of 'fruit' and have another four to go.

:yeah:
Harry Faversham  England

Posted by steve_pickstock on 12 Sep 2021, 11:58

I need some 'produce' for the Musketeers project so these look like a good option.
steve_pickstock  England

Posted by Harry Faversham on 12 Sep 2021, 20:51

Down town, Lashkar Gah Market...
Cardboard market stalls, nor bad for what they are, enabling you to build a decent village market for about fifteen quid. Hardest part, sorting out half a million 'Sprinkleys' to get the right colours for the fruit. For our FFofL game next week British troops will be tasked with entering the village on market day to find a concealed arms cache. The civilian movements will be random till a Joker is drawn... then the nearest civvie to a Tom explodes!

"Shop at Honest Hareebs, you know it makes sense!"

:oops:
Harry Faversham  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by steve_pickstock on 17 Sep 2021, 20:48

Found some!

Asda today. Thanks for the idea, pictures soon in the Musketeers thread.
steve_pickstock  England

Return to General Wargaming