Gallery

Women in Black

Posted by Gowan on 26 Oct 2019, 03:38

Last week I posted about the black suited men of the Ministerio de Investigación Burocrática. This week I present to you their colleagues. The women in black themselves. As per usual a selection of photos for you here with more on my blog post linked here. Bit of experimenting going on here with different skin tones and hair colours, including dyed hair tried out. Would love your feedback and I hope you enjoy these photos. Just remember there's nothing to see here. 8)

That's all for now I hope you have enjoyed a look at these totally normal functionaries of a rather dull and unexciting government ministry. They are useful for other roles, just as the men in black posted last week. Not sure when my next post will be but I have a few things near completion I could work on. While there are others only just started but.... more fun shall we say. Keep your eyes peeled. Oh and remember you've seen nothing.

[End of transmission this post will self destruct in: Five.... Four.... Three.... Two.... One...]
Gowan  

Posted by Peter on 06 Nov 2019, 22:26

Mission impossible! :shock:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Gowan on 07 Nov 2019, 07:39

Peter wrote:Mission impossible! :shock:

Ah but you see everything is possible when you [redacted]
Gowan  

Posted by Beano Boy on 07 Nov 2019, 15:11

Yes a good game to spin a coin of the ream upon.
Super cool figures from down under, but not from OZ!
From that other place shaped like a leg and lost boot.

There is a special tiny island out there too, where visitors are not always welcome.
Do you know of it Gowan? BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by mickey mouse on 07 Nov 2019, 20:30

I like the figures, Gowan. Here is my advice, if i may? Try to add highlights and shadows the next time. It will improve the figures a lot.
mickey mouse  Netherlands

Posted by Gowan on 07 Nov 2019, 20:46

mickey mouse wrote:I like the figures, Gowan. Here is my advice, if i may? Try to add highlights and shadows the next time. It will improve the figures a lot.

I did both, although it is rather hard to make out with the lighting I am afraid. The sun is quite harsh and washes out the depth of colour. Sadly the lighting available to me indoors is not brilliant either so I prefer to do it outside. :(
Gowan  

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 08 Nov 2019, 09:03

i forgot the L in that word. It should make more sense read as REALM ! :oops:
Defined as a sovereign state. :coffee: BB
Beano Boy  England

Return to Gallery