Gallery

Ninja or are they?

Posted by Gowan on 11 Jan 2019, 09:16

Hello to you all, yes I am still alive, despite being missing in action for so long. I was deep behind enemy lines you see, couldn't possibly get to my beloved painting table and the miniatures I loved so dearly. However I have returned from my mission and I bring with my a few friends I found sneaking around in the darkness. Some ninja although rather colourful, but, if you know me, then perhaps you can guess that not all is as it seems. These fine figures will also serve as some early special forces for Oronegro. I hope you enjoy.

Also for those wanting to harass me into painting models more regularly add me on facebook, I have one now. Probably the most reliable way to ensure I do things. haha :mrgreen:
Gowan  

Posted by Kekso on 11 Jan 2019, 09:50

Glad to see you and your work again. I'm also glad that Oronegro still exists.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Gowan on 11 Jan 2019, 10:01

Tankyou sir. Oronegro still stands strong. Plenty of stories still to be told. Some more fantastic than others. Indeed now that I have a whole bunch of fantasy figures to paint (the result of a D&D campaign with friends that has yet to get off the ground) there are some stories that will be almost unbelievable.
Gowan  

Posted by Beano Boy on 11 Jan 2019, 15:11

Mystery Conversions?
Really splendid to have U visit us again and post a topic Gowan.

Post Script
I noticed your Blog `Oronegro a land of war', has been heavily SPAMED! on Comments.
You ought to delete them as they are quite prolific! Advice meant kindly. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Gowan on 11 Jan 2019, 23:25

Yes I really need to get around to that. I will have to when I next post on that blog. Which will hopefully be soon. I am in the early stages of a small but hopefully interesting little project that will go up there.
Gowan  

Return to Gallery