Upcoming Events

FIGZ 2018

Posted by MABO on 02 Jun 2018, 21:10

I have two! :mrgreen:
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by santifernandez on 03 Jun 2018, 19:51

:-D :-D :-D :-D And the report???
santifernandez  Spain

Posted by Susofrick on 04 Jun 2018, 09:09

Agree with Santi!
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Mr. Andrea on 04 Jun 2018, 13:15

MABO wrote:I have two! :mrgreen:

I have one. And I saw other buying it.

We should open a "FIGZ figure" competition, now. @Peter?
Mr. Andrea  Europe

Posted by MABO on 04 Jun 2018, 20:12

I was talking about two bag to carry all the stuff I have bought. But you idea is very nice.
MABO  Europe

Posted by MABO on 04 Jun 2018, 20:51

Concerning the report: It was once more a very nice event. Thanks so much, Remco, for organizing it again. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :occasion: :occasion: :occasion:

It was really crowded. There have been a lot of interesting traders. I have cought two cool PSC sets from Martin:

And it was nice to see Andy und Markus from Hagen Miniatures again in Arnhem. There I have bought for example the bowmen from Frank Ziegler:

It was nice to see all the old faces again, for example Paul who was not there in the last years. I really liked talking to him, Andreas and Konrad, who has won the "Multiple Figures Gold Medal" in the Painting Competition for his Roman Cohort - of course a real surprise. :mrgreen:

I really like the classic figures from Airfix and Matchbox presented by Pieter and his lovely wife. A big project nearly finished during the last year, as far as I remember.

I do not want to forget all the others like Sascha, Mickey - 2nd price in the competition for his new vignette - Jan- Eric who presented a small church with a married couple - guess why...

And so on and so on. But because I was talking to all the others I did not participate in the workshop and I did not take any pictures. Only this one which is the proof that we need more young people in the hobby. :joker:

So I hope Mr. Andrea will finally invite me to play wargaming. Maybe with an already painted army.

To all the others: Start posting your pics. I am already counting down the days to next years FIGZ. Before I hope to see a lot of people at the Crisis in Antwerp. :thumbup:

And last but not least the vlai from Peter was the best so far as I remember thanks as well. We will both paint the HaT Zulu Special figure till next year. Promised!

MABO  Europe

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Peter on 04 Jun 2018, 21:29

I openend a new topic in the visited events section: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21711&p=237568#p237568

Also for me it was nice meeting you all again! It was great fun! :thumbup:

A painting competition with that witch? Okay I'm in for that. Are there more candidates? Just send me a PM, so I can make a list. ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Mr. Andrea on 05 Jun 2018, 13:44

MABO wrote:

This is was made FIGZ 2018 a special one: my daughter with me. Thanks Jan for taking the picture, :yeah: it is already recording high number of likes on my Facebook page. Next FIGZ, you and me will be sitting in the wargame room, be assured :mrgreen:

It was great sitting next to Konrad in the bring&show sections. His masterpieces overshadowed my DBA armies :( Yet, we had great hobby talks. And congrats to Konrad for winning the first prize! Well deserved. :thumbup: And congrats to Mickey for taking home the second one :yeah:

A special mention to Sasha's entry: the wolf pack attacking the knight was my daughter and mine favorite dio.

Big thanks to Remco for putting all that together. Thanks to Peter for the cakes, it wouldn't be a FIGZ without that sweet closure.

It was great to see many of you in flesh, and to see more kids around than last year.

It was amazing spending a lot of money on figures. I wish I had more :mrgreen:

And sorry for having forgot home the FIGZ t-shirt
Mr. Andrea  Europe

Posted by Zed1 on 05 Jun 2018, 20:14

Mr. Andrea wrote:A special mention to Sasha's entry: the wolf pack attacking the knight was my daughter and mine favorite dio.

Thank you very much - I like it a lot as well. ;-) Perhaps I put some pictures on the forum later on.
And don't mind about your armies, they look very fine. At least, you have armies! :mrgreen:
Zed1  Germany

Posted by Alex on 05 Jun 2018, 20:16

Ehh .... a year of waiting and so little information .. :eh: But thanks to Peter! :yeah:
It's good to see you, friends! :yeah: :yeah:
Alex  Russia

Posted by Zed1 on 05 Jun 2018, 20:59

And it is so good to have another masterpiece of yours on my painting table.
We all had to wait a very long time for that witch...
Zed1  Germany

Previous page

Return to Upcoming Events