Tutorials

On The Cutting Table: Something

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 Feb 2017, 02:30

Nice one Gunnar,the dangerous bridge is somewhere in the house part finished.
I noticed I`d put way to much rust to it that it was banned for further use. However it is a good spot for tiny figures to hang out for fishing! BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 01 Apr 2018, 16:39

How did awful pictures get hacked upon the first page replacing my own photographs making complete nonsense of the offset of this topic? It must be off putting to say the least for those viewing for the very first time.BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Paul on 01 Apr 2018, 17:53

The site hasn´t been hacked, it´s down to Tiny Pic.
The pic link codes for Tiny Pic appear to be very unstable, ie; it appears that someone elses pics get the same Code or the files get cross referenced. You´re lucky..some of mine have, in the past, been replaced with a lot worse than Japanese manga or lame jokes about Football. I´m slowly (but surely) replacing all my Tiny Pic linked Images on the blog.
I´ve deleted them all...as you say, it makes no sense and my Turkish is virtually None existant so what was written on the horse pic may have been something offensive.
The pics are still there (I found them) but the link codes won´t Transfer to here..or better said, I can´t transfer the links codes, only it appears, the user can do that.
The only solution I can offer is to re-post the start of the thread here and I (or another mod ) can modify the first post of the thread.

PS--click the Report button next time and flag the Problem up, the admin can´t read every thread ;-)
Paul  China

Posted by Beano Boy on 03 Apr 2018, 00:11

Sorry Paul,about not clicking the right report button, well it is mainly down to myself being ignorant upon such matters of picture quality complaint.

I have decided to abandon ship on this topic,as I do not feel comfortable adding to it .
It sort of hit a soft spot where I am concerned. BB
Beano Boy  England

Previous page

Return to Tutorials