Gallery

from the Varangians to the Greeks

Posted by Neman on 21 Dec 2017, 10:39

I'm back baby :)

Greetings guys, here some of my work , here I will be put pictures of my Slavs and Vikings and general all those darke age guys "from varangians to greeks" miniatures. Hope that im getting better :)

Cave troll

Trollhunters

Neman  Serbia & Montenegro

Posted by Susofrick on 21 Dec 2017, 15:15

Like it a lot! A couple of questions: why are they after the troll? Has it done anything bad? Or is just because it is a troll? Do they want the cave for some reason (it looks quite big and useful)?
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Michael Robert on 21 Dec 2017, 18:48

Hi,
nice sceene and nice figures. I have never seen this troll before and yes, why are they after him? He looks nice.
The snow doesn't look real though :-)

Michael
Michael Robert  France

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Chariobaude on 22 Dec 2017, 15:11

Yes, we have to put an end to troll hunting. Save the trolls !

superb painting btw, even if i'm not fond with the eyes : not only because i'll never be able to do it, but it makes the figurine paradoxically "unreal", i don't know if you know what i mean...
Chariobaude  France

Posted by Neman on 23 Dec 2017, 11:11

Well trol is political immigrant who works for big multinational pharmaceutical company . And he knows some secrets that's what he hiding in cave . Secret organization lead by King arthur and sanco pansa wants that secrets for herself and they send slavic mercenaries who previously worked for mossad to do some dirty work :p...

I want to tell you more but my tin foil hat is fall of :P

Troll is I think warhammer fantasy figure ... i think i'm not sure i just buy him in that condition , rest is my work

I just find perfect wall in my back yard on wich i can take picture of figures , snow is just lucky coincidence.
Neman  Serbia & Montenegro

Return to Gallery