Work in Progress

Over the hills

Posted by Beano Boy on 29 Mar 2017, 02:36

Many a soldier went over the hill in Germany and Holland or wherever,it was called desertion! :-D

I have no need to be a Moderator to write this down.
Mr Cryns,this is not a `what,where Forum, of regulated Jack booted rules.' so I wish you would stop directing dictational orders to others. Kindly keep that for your day job. Fred G, can present how he likes, and paint what he likes, and in any way he likes. It is his hobby and in all these things it is his right to do so.A pleasant hobby is a thing to do and enjoy,and this one is not open to constant directional bad behaviour. So please do put a sock in it. Now then,you decide how you choose to present and do your work,and how you like to present it,which is your right to do so,and Fred G has that same right also. It is much better to encourage than out-right dictate to others what they must do. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by FredG on 29 Mar 2017, 08:09

Mr. Cryns wrote: Von Trapp? Who is that?

The Von Trapps.

This serves you right for asking the question. I accept no blame.
FredG  United Kingdom

Posted by Susofrick on 29 Mar 2017, 08:13

Aaaargh! They're following me!!! Better sing something else! Do do do the funky gibbon! We are here to show you how! Think I better dance now!
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 30 Mar 2017, 16:13

`So Long Farwell ',they sang that song in the movie just before going over the ALPS,
:mrgreen: "And those who watched it twice came back for second ALPPINGS!"_You can laugh now. :-D BB
Beano Boy  England

Previous page

Return to Work in Progress