General

Disrespecting The Queens Royal Guard

Posted by Beano Boy on 08 Feb 2017, 05:04

While researching dress unforms of a few British Regiments of which there are many,I looked in on You Tube,and soon saw this American Tourist acting the fool,pacing and prancing up and down with The Royal Guard,outside the Royal Palace at Winsor Castle,and being an absolute pain in the neck for this young combat soldier doing his duty in Dress Uniform. They are not Toy Soldiers.

This did carry on for several minutes while other American tourists jeered him on and thought it highly amusing!

This P..s Taking! Carried on and on until........

he made a big mistake, by obstructing the Royal Guardsman,while waving his arms about wildly.

The Soldier doing his duty pressed forward pushed him away and then in Advance , presented his weapon to his front,and Bellowed Out, "MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEENS ROYAL GUARD!!!!!!" The guy took to flight and fled in Terror Screaming! The F !!!!!!! Word,several times.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"And Don`t Come Back,You Bl...ing Moron! They all said.

His mates now silent were moved on,and the young Soldier A Royal Guardsman carried on with his duty of the day.

I thought to use the bouncing Astronaut as the American Tourist,because I though it apt to do so. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 08 Feb 2017, 05:06

REGIMENTS! Yes Peter.I type to quick! BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Peter on 09 Feb 2017, 19:52

Beano Boy wrote:REGIMENTS! Yes Peter.I type to quick! BB

Fixed it Paul! ;-) :-D
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Marvin on 09 Feb 2017, 21:26

"Houston, we have a problem!" :xd:
Marvin  United Kingdom

Return to General