General

Hagen miniatures..

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 09 Oct 2016, 21:42

Just wasted an hour of my life trying to buy 1/72 oxen, the system will not accept me /says my name is already in use, very frustrating. Hagen if your reading this just accept paypal, this will make life easier for your customers and grow your sales. I may of done something wrong in registering to be honest,I don`t know, but if people like me are giving up trying to buy from you as I have done this evening it`s not good for you or your potential customers, please make it easier.
zulu`s 1000`s of em  United Kingdom

Posted by ImperialChief on 10 Oct 2016, 13:53

Hello,

please let me make a guess: Your Name is Alan - right ?
Now let me explain:
Some E-Mail adress-endings will filter out by our shop System - the reason is hedging for spam accounts.
And your E-Mail ending is one of them !
For this i must unlock your account manually !
I do this a few minutes ago - so your account will work now !

But please let me me says this too:
Before i place a post in a webforum and create negative waves, i will contact the shop-owner for solve the problem - the Impressum with E-Mail adress is visible as well without registration !

Cheers

Andy

P.S. And of course we accept Paypal - who say we do not ???
ImperialChief  Germany

Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor) Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor)

Posted by Beano Boy on 10 Oct 2016, 14:58

Whatever gets the job done is fine with me. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by mickey mouse on 10 Oct 2016, 15:49

Hello andy, I've send you a pm on 15 august. Please read it.
Cheers, Michael
mickey mouse  Netherlands

Posted by ImperialChief on 10 Oct 2016, 18:33

Hi Michael,

i have read it and send it onward to Uwe - its his Job !#
Cheers

Andy
ImperialChief  Germany

Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor) Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor)

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 10 Oct 2016, 21:11

Place your order, pay by paypal.....like the just about everyone on line and save all the fuss, I could not place the order so never got far enough to see paypal. But thank you I will when less tired try again, but off to bed now, it`s been a very long day. But make ordering easier you will sell more.

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 10 Oct 2016, 21:16

My email ending is probably the most common email ending in the UK, that`s millions of potential customers your preventing from placing an order with you, bt are the largest provider of broadband too.......we are in the 21st century and online we buy and sell in a global market, the UK toy soldier market is one of the largest in the world, please do joined up thinking.

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 10 Oct 2016, 22:42

PS, Not trying to be negative, if I were you would know it, I am trying to buy figures from Hagen and support their business, I am giving them feedback as to why I cannot, that feedback is both factual and 100% accurate and truthful , maybe if Hagen put a notice on the sight saying if you have a bt email address dont bother asking we don`t want your business it would have saved me wasting my time trying to order and raising the issue here, old retail saying the customer is always right, here is another, you can never win an argument with a customer, when you have made a mistake apologize remember it`s not the customers fault etc etc.

Posted by ImperialChief on 11 Oct 2016, 10:29

Hello "zulu`s 1000`s of em",

real sorry but i cant understand your kind of cicumstances.
Why this great commotion ?
We have a lot of pleased customers all over the world - some of them have the same problem like you with the E-Mail ending.
A short message via E-Mail and the problem was fixed - no reason to offend.
Cheers

Andy
ImperialChief  Germany

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 11 Oct 2016, 21:57

My first thought was to email Hagen, but when looking on the contact page.....surprise surprise no email address ! I have looked again and found it under information, no doubt this was also done to confuse and frustrate your potential customers, you will here from me tomorrow when I am less tired and have more time and patience for your nonsense.

Posted by mickey mouse on 11 Oct 2016, 22:15

zulu`s 1000`s of em wrote:My first thought was to email Hagen, but when looking on the contact page.....surprise surprise no email address ! I have looked again and found it under information, no doubt this was also done to confuse and frustrate your potential customers, you will here from me tomorrow when I am less tired and have more time and patience for your nonsense.

I don't know why there is so much frustration on this, but instead of complaining, you'd rather give them tip's and advice of how it might be solved. And turn something negative into something positive.
It is simply not fair to accuse Andy for something what he doesn't know's, or is aware of. Besides, every person makes misstakes, including you and me.

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 11 Oct 2016, 22:43

I would be more than happy to support any 1/72 business in any way I can, the frustration comes from a very simple task, buying on line, being so very difficult , I care enough to raise the issue in the hope it will be resolved, how many have not given Hagen that chance we will never know after giving up trying. I hope the oxen are as good as they look, because I will be as vocal in publicizing them as I am Hat`s unmarried Zulu project, but first I have to be able to buy them.

Posted by mickey mouse on 11 Oct 2016, 22:52

Could you not send them an email to ask to solve the problem for every one? Sugest them to allow it automaticaly, instead of by hand. But remain polite, as Hagen must remain polite to you. Even though you need to do it with a diversion. And please... don't say he speaks nonsense, as I think it is a matter of language miscummunication.

Posted by Wiking on 12 Oct 2016, 04:54

Pro and con.
Con:
I do an order a few years back. All work fine.
I do an order again or a question (can`t remember exactly) no feedback.
The same strange thing with the "Contact page" for me. No E-mail address.
So no more order. Very easy. Other shop sell nice figure too.

I think that the real problem are not the Company/ Hobby shop.
Why? 99,9% of my orders I get are right in quality and quantity.
The hobby shop owners do there job in these case.
That is a better average as orders will/ won`t arrive via e-mail (approx. 98% will work fine).

It is that all this computer systems/ software in different ways work not always as we get told.
I remember one hobby shop (Not Hagen) told me (by phone, not direct into my face) that I do it wrong.
We do my order together per e-mail by phone. Surprise not my fault! Finally he gave up and dictated me a password that work!
I don`t like to need a password for each hobby shop/order.
So I do my most volume order by telephone. Talk the number to the person on the other side of the line.
This is for me the most effective way to order and get info if I have a question.

Back to Hagen
Pro:
At the "Insperation Modellbau" Nider-Olm I see a set of three firgues. I need only one of these set.
I ask and get the the needed lonly figure for the price of one figure. Win Win situation for both side. :yeah:
Wiking  Germany

Posted by Kekso on 12 Oct 2016, 08:33

Problem or not, Hagen's fault or not all that could be solved by PM's (if emails don't work).
I kindly ask you to stop this public argument. Thank you.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 12 Oct 2016, 10:40

First some clarity I am not arguing, I am giving a retailer feedback about how hard it is to buy from them, if they choose to listen they can fix the problem for everyone and grow their business, that is good for them and the customer/s . Nonsense at no point have I said they are speaking nonsense that is YOUR interpretation , once again for clarity "this nonsense " was used for to describe this whole saga, ie my email blocked, no contact details in the contact section, and the difficulty for me and others buying from them on line, my comments have had a sarcastic tone and that I make no apologies for, because if they are making it this hard for some 1/72 fans to deal with them, they deserve a bit of a kick up the backside , it is after all their business and do they want to sell to us the buying public or not ?

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 12 Oct 2016, 11:01

Just opened a private message from Andy, I am now banned from Hagan and blocked from ordering, no change there then :-) for spreading lies ?????????????????? speaking the truth more like. Andy once again if an email had been in the contact section, none of this would have happened, if my email had not been blocked from the start none of this happens, the fault here is not mine, I am just a customer trying to buy your products and having to give you feedback as to why I cannot. I hope you reconsider your position I still want to buy the oxen , and all my comments were aimed at trying to make that process easier, I spent 30 years in retail management, the kind of feedback you have had here that if you listen to and act upon will help you grow your business and give you more happy customers , not frustrated potential one`s most retailers would love to hear this kind of feedback ,so they can fix a problem they did not know existed, but instead you choose to ban me for 100% honest and constructive feedback.

Posted by ImperialChief on 12 Oct 2016, 11:34

In fact you´r telling lies !
There is a contact form in the section "contact" and in the section "about us" my clear written E-Mail adress.
Everyone can check this here:
http://www.hagen-miniatures.de/index.ph ... reas-brune
and here:
http://www.hagen-miniatures.de/index.ph ... ber-uns-en
Now let the facts speak for oneself !

For that i have banned you - thats true !
It seem to me, your only tendency is to spam arround !
For such stupid discussion our time is mutch to valuable.

@ Mod. or Admin.
Please close this waste thread !
ImperialChief  Germany

Posted by zulu`s 1000`s of em on 12 Oct 2016, 11:49

Well my apologies in part, I did not see an email address on the page, but by clicking on the drop down name list a form appears, I missed that both times I looked , because I was looking for a clear email single point of contact, so my apology`s for that. But if it was not clear to me ,it probably is not clear to others as well. So NO lies just human error.

Posted by Dad's Army on 12 Oct 2016, 12:31

MOD: topic closed, looked at website and no missing contact here!
please contact Hagen Miniatures directly, and don't use the forum for this!

End of discussion!
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator

Return to General