General

One Heck of a Day

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Dec 2015, 16:22

Hi Guy`s,i have just had one of the most frustrating black days on my PC. It all started with a Huge Windows Update that installed new Drivers. This update was not something i could control it just happend.My PC was Blank Screen. It took over two hours to download,and another half hour to configure updates. It must have been one heck of a large file because it knocked my PC Files for SIX. Jumbled up all my Photo Files,and my Bookmarks.Dam it i was so angry. I have two Security systems in operation so it was not_______________from Hackers. This was from Windows 8.1 on Windows 10 . The result,was i found i could not figure out just how to POST PICTURES,which is highly important for little old me. That was why i pulled the plug on my Topic. On The Cutting Table,because i just could not post pictures to finish it. Finally after pulling out what hair i had left out. I got it sorted out late yesterday, by install Edge. :thumbup: So Guys BB,is up and running again. Beano Boy
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 Dec 2015, 15:46

New`s from Fiddle Wood.Mrs B,has helped put my files in order again. Well in the way i like them.I resent the way Micro Soft can come onto my PC,and sweep my important things out of my sight,and reach.I am a creature of habit and that`s the way i like it. Thanks to this update i now have to transfer my new photo`s from files,then onto photo Gallery in order to edit them,because it is far quicker that way than using that rubbish file that was downloaded. I`m no Wizz- Kid of an old Gentleman,but a little Wood Gnome a bit frayed around the edges. Well a lot more since they muddled my files up. My research and Writing files were thankfully untouched. If it had not been the case Micro Soft would be sued for loss of earnings that`s for dam sure. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Bramble15 on 23 Dec 2015, 16:31

Truer words have never been spoken, at least related to the way I think. So in fact I feel your pain!

"I am a creature of habit and that`s the way i like it" It always seems like there is some change coming, whether it my home screen for my internet carrier, my cell phone, my computer. Ojnce I get something set I hate making change for the sake of making change.
Bramble15  United States of America

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 Dec 2015, 19:28

Hi Guys,this situation has gotten worse,because i cannot post picture as they are appearing upside down. I`m OK, for posting on my Blog,and You Tube. However they are appearing on my Tinypics Account upside down. At present this means that I`m off the Forum,and my heart feels broken. Sorry I`m really choked up.BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Peter on 23 Dec 2015, 20:20

Someone warned me not to go to windows ten, because of the troubels it makes. Now I see you have them, I shoud have made that a general allert. Sorry! :(
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Dec 2015, 01:28

Well it is no fault of yours Peter,but hopefully this will be a wake up call for others considering Windows 8.1 on Widows 10.
This has put me so far behind in my work too. Posting pictures is taking five times longer for my research work. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I do have a Brother who is an IT Expert,so he probably can sort my PC out,after the Season of Good Will. In the meantime guys,I`m making, tutorials for You Tube. Scratch Building Stuff,
and posting on my Blog. So i am enjoying that. My Video`s and walk through`s are under the name of, `FRED & MAYBELL PRODUCTIONS.` :-D ______ :cowboy: " BB, Is P..... OFF!"
____ :sst: "MMMMmmmmm,I guess this is what Micro Soft calls a Christmas Package."
I`ll enjoy looking in. BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Return to General