Officers Mess

A Big Favour to ask from all Benno Forum members

Posted by Fenton on 09 Aug 2013, 10:07

Hi Guys,

I dont notmally post things like this on sites but please bear with me on this occasion

A couple of years a go a young Child got killed in Australia and their family donated tissue and organs for transplant. McDonalds are now helping raise some support for the family by donating money if the childs picture is posted on a FB page in strange and unusual places..If I attach the picture could some you print it out and take some photos of it in famous and unusal place where you live

Very much appreciated

This all goes to promoting awareness of Organ donation and how they can help save the lives of others

If you could email any pictures you take to torros60@hotmail.com

Many Thanks from reading

Fenton  

Posted by Susofrick on 09 Aug 2013, 14:37

All right for me! Already donate my blood, and filled in a form (years ago when my organs was much younger and healthier than now) that my organs will go on to who ever needs them. I don't need them if I'm dead. :thumbup:
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Token Girl on 07 Sep 2013, 11:00

I'm already an Organ Doner though to be honest when i'm dead the only use I'll be is for experimentation or dissection, though if this is useful in fighting diabetes ormental health then that would be great...though I wish I could donate to help Animals as they really do need to be looked after!
Token Girl  Wales

Return to Officers Mess