Officers Mess

ROME II ANOUNCED

Posted by Gowan on 04 Jul 2012, 09:17

OK I don't know how many of you play Total war games, but if you do I am sure this will be of interest to you :thumbup: if any of you have played Total war I am sure that you have in your possession Rome. it is one of the great games that comes out. the ability to be that super commander and take over the world is, what makes me like it and wargames... the only thing is that it is easier to do this as if you are going to loose (rarely for me) you could always cheat :tongue: people are harder to cheat than a computer. most of the following are actualy screen shots. I wont bore the rest of you with more info on the game. but let me say to the rest of you.... LAND AND SEA BATTLES HAVE NOW BEEN COMBINED. now I can do a 1ce D-day :lol:
Gowan  

Posted by Duke atreides on 04 Jul 2012, 11:06

I always like to see these pictures! They are so rich! (So rich that most of the times the ingame graphics are a disappointment)
Duke atreides  Portugal

Posted by Gowan on 04 Jul 2012, 11:19

Duke atreides wrote:I always like to see these pictures! They are so rich! (So rich that most of the times the ingame graphics are a disappointment)
top two are ingame graphics I have heard :-D . though it is at it's early stages so they may get better or worse.
Gowan  

Posted by Paul on 04 Jul 2012, 13:09

This looks good, take a while until they update warscape engine though. ...hopefully they will re-make M-TW II along these lines. And I hope they don´t make it so that it has to be locked onto the net and that evil stam spyware like with E-TW
Mafia III looks good as well :-)
Paul  China

Posted by ColeF on 04 Jul 2012, 14:44

Looks cool! 8)
ColeF  United States of America

Posted by Gowan on 05 Jul 2012, 06:29

Paul wrote:This looks good, take a while until they update warscape engine though. ...hopefully they will re-make M-TW II along these lines. And I hope they don´t make it so that it has to be locked onto the net and that evil stam spyware like with E-TW
Mafia III looks good as well :-)

Paul they have updated the whole thing :thumbup: I do know as a member of one of the Total War forums. and I agree that they must not have it locked onto the net. empire total war is pretty dull, I wish I could mod it so that britain gets some cool stuff but no. :( even the WW1 mod I got for it is only slighly done and dosent really work with steam :cry:

on a brighter note, I have heard that they might give you the ability to arm your legions as you see fit... Lorica Segmentana will be researched and put on my soldiers as soon as I start the game :-D
Gowan  

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Return to Officers Mess