Wargaming Rules

Blitzkreig commander question

Posted by Roryb on 06 Jan 2012, 17:22

Hi
I was looking into Blitzkreig commander and one thing struck me. In all of the pictures of battles, I didn't see any infantry models. Now, can you use infantry in the game? or is it vehicles only?
Thanks for any help
Roryb  

Posted by Paul on 06 Jan 2012, 17:27

rules for infantry, tanks, recce, artillery, aircraft, engineers, fortifications & weather

http://www.blitzkrieg-commander.com/def ... x?Area=BKC
Paul  China

Posted by Fenton on 07 Jan 2012, 11:03

Yes you can use infantry, If you look at the army lists you will see lots of infantry stats listed, I think tanks look prettier when you are doing combat examples etc
Fenton  

Posted by Ochoin on 13 Jan 2012, 06:45

I'm a fan of BkC & one of the reasons I like it is it allows you to field infantry & armour in a balanced game.

Infantry generally has some AT capability (the army lists spell out who has what) but to be effective must use cover to combat tanks.

BTW one of the best features of the game is if you buy the rules, you are eligible to access the on-line army builder.

Using this, you enter the nationality & year, the number of points & which units (from the extensive lists) you wish to field.

The computer monitors if your choices are legal & within the points allowed & spits out a printout, listing your troops, special considerations etc.

Your opponent does the same for a balanced game.

This saves much time in preparing for a wargame.

Any other questions?

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Return to Wargaming Rules