Officers Mess

I'll never lern... never!!!

Posted by Harry Faversham on 09 Sep 2021, 07:45

One of my other interests/hobbies is collecting diecast aviation models. The other day Herself came home saying she'd seen one in a junk shop for a fiver and did I want it?
Before Herself gleaned it she took a piccy of it on her mobile trombone for my perusal. I of course took a disinterested and cursory glance, saw the spindly tripod stand arrangement that instantly spoke 1:72 Gemini Diecast Models, and pronounced the purchase acceptable for a mere blue one. Yesterday afternoon Herself and her mate came staggering down Cleethorpes seafront, one carrying the fuselage, the other the wings and the far from spindly tripod stand.
I've had a trial erection, and mi' flabber's never been so gasted, you can park a real aeroplane on each wing of the sodding thing!

I'll never lern... never!!!

:oops:
Harry Faversham  England

Posted by Ochoin on 09 Sep 2021, 09:15

Wow.Just wow!

donald
Ochoin  Scotland

Posted by steve_pickstock on 09 Sep 2021, 10:10

I think your missus is a keeper!
steve_pickstock  England

Posted by Harry Faversham on 09 Sep 2021, 10:39

Never mind the quality feel the price...
Herself bought that great lump for a fiver. She's now gloating again, saying I got you the biggest bit of junk in your Emporium, for less than the price of a packet of fags!

:mad:
Harry Faversham  England

Posted by Flashcad on 09 Sep 2021, 14:19

Harry Faversham wrote:Never mind the quality feel the price...
Herself bought that great lump for a fiver. She's now gloating again, saying I got you the biggest bit of junk in your Emporium, for less than the price of a packet of fags!

:mad:

Aye, the contrary creatures certainly like to keep us on the hop. They do it quite deliberately of course.
One minute they have you tearing your hair out, next minute they do something like this.
Your Missus sounds exactly like mine.

Cheers
Flashcad  China

Return to Officers Mess