Officers Mess

outright piggery

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Mar 2020, 15:08

Hi Guys,Here in our Fiddle Wood self isolation i get to look at the beautiful things in and around our garden while 10 feet away over the hedgerow uncontrollable hysteria, a wildness of gutless wonder is ongoing.

Seeing these Gluttens of society traveling back and forth to the Supermarket down the road constantly from where we live believe me it ain`t funny. In my day in service i would`ve cracked a few heads with a base ball bat if ordered to do so,and there was one occasion when i did. This Outright Piggery has to stop soon. Sooner than later that is. I hope the Government in the UK,act to stop this crazy situation were Police backed by the Army stops this horrid greedy behavior. Police Recognition of Car Number plates and individuals would be a wise step to combat this ongoing situation at the United Kingdoms Supermarkets.

An Infringements of their human rights. Humbug! These are uncertain times.

Doctors,Nurses, Care Workers,Cival Servants, Police Authorities, Firemen Leave there shifts only to find empty shelves in the Supermarkets when they try to shop and provide for themselves and families.

A Big No, this is not funny,not a laugh it is outright piggery.
If you feel i point the finger unjustly, shame on you. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Mar 2020, 15:09

;-) Yes i meant Civil. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Mar 2020, 16:12

Shame on those heartless pigs. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by FredG on 21 Mar 2020, 17:30

The cult of SELF which reared its head in the 1980's now rules supreme BB :(
FredG  United Kingdom

Posted by Bessiere on 21 Mar 2020, 17:34

There are the unscrupulous among us that will keep their stockpile until people get desperate then sell it for 5x what it's worth. Those are the kind that should be run out of the country. Stay healthy everyone and enjoy any free time you might have.

That is truly one of the saddest pictures I've seen in some time. So much wrong there.
Bessiere  United States of America

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Mar 2020, 22:07

One young lady broke down and cried at the Supermarket, that lay empty before her.She had cared for the sick for over 18 hours. There was nothing left for her, it broke my heart !

i just had to write about it.

Another Nurse after long hours on double shift cried her eyes out in her car after trying to shop for her needs. Pleading for it to stop on camera. She too had nothing.

This must be happening all over the UK ? It must stop!
I hope the authorities End It... and Quick!
The State has a large double edged sword and i say swing It! BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Mar 2020, 22:24

i hope there never comes a time when words fail me. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by KGV on 22 Mar 2020, 00:21

The simplest way to stop the mongs doing this, is for the supermarkets to take all the trolleys away, and just leave baskets.

Now that all the pubs and clubs are shut, employ the bouncers from them to control the idiots in the shops.

I should be in politics. ;-)
KGV  United Kingdom

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Mar 2020, 01:29

You are to honest for that KGV. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Wiking on 22 Mar 2020, 14:17

In the town (Germany , Bavaria) there I live is it not identical but very similar.
No toilet paper. No or just a few can food available.
No much option for milk, corn flakes, flour.

I never see something like that.
And to say in truth I never expect empty shelves in my live.

The closet I remember was in the eighties, there was (only !) butter reduce for one person one pack.
But I think it was reduce due to the very low price not that there was not enough.

I believe in our capitalistic system.
This is the business for the super markets for a long time.
So I think it will take not long and all goods will be available again.

PS:
Dry food for my cats start to get a problem.
:shock:
Wiking  Germany

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Mar 2020, 16:02

Hi Wiking, very good of you to join in. :thumbup: good man!
Talking of family pets,
we managed to buy our dog food on AMAZON,yesterday. They do their own brand much cheaper than our usual stuff, because most dried dog food has increased by £36.00 a large sack making it way over £70. So our dog Bella,has plenty of food now.

We are keeping in touch with all our loved ones world wide using ZOOM. It`s great. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Zed1 on 22 Mar 2020, 20:27

Well - I have a childhood memory from when my parents and I travelled to Romania in the early nineteeneighties: a supermarket of about mid-size, with nearly completely empty shelves with a staff of four women who where sitting around the cashdesk, having a smoke and a chat because there was nothing else to do. Never expected to see such empty shelves here in modern day Germany. Regular supermarkets all lack supplies of toilet paper (what the heck are people doing with tons of toilet paper?), canned food, soap, flour and milk, even bread. Best source for most of that are minimarkets run by Turkish owners - unfortunately at recognizably higher prices - but not for toilet paper anyways (do people actually eat that stuff?).

The hoarding of specific goods brings up a very unsocial touch to the whole story - especially old people who can't afford to travel the whole city for some bog roles and those who come from work late in the afternoon are somewhat doomed. I'm lucky because I own a lot of books... just if things get worse... ya'know.

Stay healthy, friends. Life's strange these days.
Zed1  Germany

Posted by DerkleinePUC on 22 Mar 2020, 21:57

Hello and Moinmoin,
Here in northern Germany everything is just fine. People are Not grouped anywhere. Just Toiletpaper is a Little limited.
In my soldiershelfs are a Little more than 50000 Söldiers that
want a Little colour.
Greetings from Baltic sea coast
Patrick
DerkleinePUC  Germany

Posted by Bluefalchion on 22 Mar 2020, 23:38

The bathroom tissue sells out in one hour after the new shipment arrived, in every store. Milk one per customer. Beef products one per customer.

Hospital wants governor to give "shelter-in-place" order but he don't do it. Not afraid of Covid19 but if hospitals (low capacity) get overwhelmed, a person could die of any other routine thing.

My wife is using Zoom, too. I am too technologically challenged to figure it out myself...
Bluefalchion  United States of America

Posted by Susofrick on 23 Mar 2020, 09:46

Went to the shopping-center Saturday. It was depressing how many people were so happy over their piles of toiletpaper. It is happening all over the world it seems.
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Mar 2020, 01:16

Whatever happened to the safe jobs of society?

All we have to do in the UK,is stay safely at home,while others bravely battle cov 19.

On the front line our Paramedics, Doctors and all Hospital Staff, including cleaners. The Army, Police, Fire Fighters, Prison Guards,all the shop workers and those delivering vital supplies and food.

Make do, stay positive ,stay sound of mind and body
we can endure this rip in society and for the many they will outlive it. :thumbup: BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Return to Officers Mess