Officers Mess

Damaged Mail Protection

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Dec 2014, 16:25

As a Buyer I have many interest`s World Wide so I receive lots of mail every day, Rare Books,Model Loco`s,Toys,and Model figures. Of late lots of stuff this year has come in damaged and so this is how to add more protection to your claim for Damaged Goods. Lots of you guys will be getting extra mail packages at this time of the year. So that's the reason I place this extra protection here for all of you.

I photo every mail package I receive both before and after. As can be seen my parcel that just arrived today has been Bashed as if run over by a Tiger Tank! Lucky my stuff was OK!

So if damaged stuff reaches you,some Sellers might simple say,Oh! No!____ NO Refund! So now you can use all your photo evidence against them by way of E- Mail,until they pay up.

My Moto is "Stick up for yourself and give them a running fight they can`t win!"

This has just happened in the last two days.

Mrs B`s new Phone and Computer she bought was fauilty,and within 24 hr`s I got her money back from Amazon,because the thing she`d bought was not all it seemed to be.The System & Charger was so Faulty Fake it could kill. I approached Amazon on this Matter informing them this Guy was IFFY! They closed him down straight away,and he did a runner with everyones money. Amazon know has to recall all this faulty dangerous stuff ,and refund the money before somebody gets killed before or after Christmas. If I had been a guy who just says,Oh well I`ve lost my money ,and did nothing this revelation to Amazon would not have come to light at this time.
___________________________________________________________________Stay Safe BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Return to Officers Mess