Officers Mess

Battle

Posted by Emperor on 18 May 2014, 07:25

This is what we had we made for 3 days...The battle continues...

And water will not get a milimeter more...
Emperor  

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 May 2014, 10:20

I pressed the Like Button not to press a like for the situation you and all those others found yourselves in but in admiration and awe of everyone`s effort`s large or small to overcome it seems the near impossible . Sadly elsewhere it was impossible to do this wonder and to see the end results is such a crying shame. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 May 2014, 12:47

Hi Emperor,in my comment above there is no hidden double meaning involved. As a 65 year old disabled man of very limited means I admire and feel sad for people and to see the awful situations they are having to live through gives me no pleasure at all. If I make the statement," It is a crying shame" I mean just that.We live in age where words and their meaning`s are changing this causes others to be quite confused. Good is now termed Bad in England but in the share stupidity of it ,the Bad now means Good! I could only access your recent E Mails on my own E Mail site and not here on the Forum. So becoming aware of the confusion caused,I decided to place this comment here. So if there are indeed others who think that I am being funny and as we often say in England," Taking the Mick!"by my first comment they can read this and take no offence in it at all.
Most Sincerely Paul
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Return to Officers Mess