Officers Mess

Photo Problem

Posted by Beano Boy on 08 Mar 2014, 17:21

Hi guys,I am having a real problem with Tinypic,because when I place a photo shot on there it is being copied on its side.This is happening with camera shots taken at different angles . Is anyone on the Forum having similar problems? I have a new Computer perhaps this is the problem,and not Tinypics at all.When I placed them on this new P C,I did stand the photo`s upright.However,I have found if I turn the picture on its left hand side,then place it onto Tinypics it is copied the same with the picture being on that side.The crazy thing is by going back to my file,and turning the same picture upright again,it is then copied as it should be,in the correct upright manner.My P C is two days old. Help! Another thing is I bought a new 27"Monitor ,but only have sound on earphones.They are no longer placing speakers into the new Monitors.One has to buy speakers that plug into it to get sound. I am going to ask if there is a Jack that I can plug into the Monitor & my Hi-Fi ! If I had hair I would have pulled it all out in the last two days..........................BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Return to Officers Mess