Officers Mess

Biscuit Tin

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Jan 2014, 11:42

The day started well and indeed as the time ticked slowly away it got better. I began painting and then turned my attention on doing some work on the roof of my scratchbuilding project. Working out differing angles of the model and designing the chimny sections,and cutting them out went well and without any problems. Eventualy Mrs B,the Bonny Lass that she is arrived home from a shopping trip,and was quite keen to show me the tin of biscuits she`d bought for little old me.After nearly 16 years of marrage she knows my odd quirky nature of fun. Here is the tin of biscuits.Image.....Image Her thoughful nature again touched my heart.............and I just thought I`d share my joy with you. By the way,"Bonny Lass," means Beautiful Girl................................... The biscuits are quite awful to the taste, but the tin is Great!...................Beano Boy!
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by blucher1815red on 19 Jan 2014, 13:50

Thats a very nice tin BB, now are you going to share the contents or are you going to scoff the lot yourself. I think Mrs B deserves a few, in fact I think you need to make her a nice big mug of tea so she can a have a good dunkin sension.
blucher1815red  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Jan 2014, 14:24

Great idea blucher,but the choccy biscuit`s are tiny things the size of a new penny,and that would involve some tiny dunken indeed.However l`m off now to put the keetle on for T.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 10 Apr 2014, 01:01

Another one arrives.ImageMy ,oh my! It`s wonderful when my Son and Daughter in law & Grandchildren know me so well.They all came to visit Mrs B & I.This is the nice thing they brought specially for me.It is the simple things in life that are so wonderful....................................Well at least to me.
Beano Boy  England

Return to Officers Mess