Gallery

Plague Doctor 2

Posted by Peter on 16 Jun 2024, 22:02

Here is another plague doctor kindly printed in 3D by our good friend Dirk (Das_Dirch). Very nice 54mm figure to paint.

Image

Image

Picture from FIGZ 2024 :-D

Image

More pictures from this figure on my BLOG ;-)
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 22672
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51


Posted by Santi Pérez on 19 Jun 2024, 17:20

Nice figure, Peter. I've always been fascinated by the special attire of these plague doctors, especially their beaked mask. :shock:

Santi.
User avatar
Santi Pérez  Spain
 
Posts: 1985
Member since:
28 Aug 2016, 19:42

Posted by Rich W on 22 Jun 2024, 09:34

I think you’ve done a great job using those colours to really good effect.
Rich W  United Kingdom
 
Posts: 1290
Member since:
05 Feb 2018, 23:40

Posted by Peter on 22 Jun 2024, 23:44

Santi Pérez wrote:Nice figure, Peter. I've always been fascinated by the special attire of these plague doctors, especially their beaked mask. :shock:

Santi.

Thank you Santi! :thumbup: Did you know that they added herbs in their masks to keep the smell out? ;-)

Rich W wrote:I think you’ve done a great job using those colours to really good effect.

Thank you Rich! :thumbup: I really like how he turned out. ;-)
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 22672
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Posted by Santi Pérez on 23 Jun 2024, 17:46

Peter wrote:...Thank you Santi! :thumbup: Did you know that they added herbs in their masks to keep the smell out? ;-)...

I think I have read it sometime, Peter. :mrgreen:

Santi.
User avatar
Santi Pérez  Spain
 
Posts: 1985
Member since:
28 Aug 2016, 19:42


Return to Gallery