Gallery

Minairons 1/600 Late Galleon artwork

Posted by Lluis of Minairons on 24 Mar 2018, 22:56

Please allow me some minutes to introduce our next 1/600 scale Age of Sail ship, a Late Galleon, a sample model of which was recently built and painted by Model J Ship naval workshop along with her already released earlier sister, as you can see by the pictures in this thread.

Model kit will come in box, complemented by a flagsheet with a 17[sup]th[/sup] Century Catalan ensign, flags and pennant --those very same you're watching in pictures here. This new 03NAV006 Late Galleon is schedueld for release in April 3[sup]rd[/sup], but eventually interested users can already pre-order her from this web page.

Also, some will perhaps find useful the collection of 17[sup]th[/sup] century Ensigns we are developing, currently covering either naval, merchant and privateer flags of Spain, Portugal, Catalonia, France, Ottoman Empire, England and United Provinces, with more on the way devoted to Venice, Malta, Sicily, some Indies Companies and a handful of pirates.

She's priced the same as her earlier sister --that is, €15.95.

Regards,
Lluís
www.minairons.eu
minairons-news.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/MinaironsMiniatures
Lluis of Minairons  Europe

Posted by sansovino on 11 Apr 2018, 20:18

I like your wonderful ships and I am absolutly impressed how you have done theirs rigging in 1/600.
Which eyes and hand-skills are necessary to do this work!
sansovino  Germany

Return to Gallery