Gallery

Welcome to Orcney (old stuff)

Posted by Susofrick on 27 Feb 2018, 10:56

Dali wanted to see more orcs, and these are almost all I have. The sitting Great Goblin (M141) was occupied elsewhere when the pictures were taken. They are are from Games Workshop, Prince August and Mithril. Been toying with the idea of re-painting some of them, but no! they are much better off in the cellar! I added some humans, a vampire and some goblins too.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZoCjNxt.jpg[img]

Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 28 Feb 2018, 08:59

A very dark mysterious cellar indeed Gunnar. :winky:
Worthy of a grand story or even two.
:-D And so it is and so it was....Yet Again...
The snow has fallen thick and deadly silently throughout this night,and a glowing city in the land of the mid day sun far into the north lands still sleeps on. Every frozen pathway of ice overlaid in a white sparkling fleece awaiting those first shuffling footsteps of the day.

There upon high is a certain snug lofty place._Although far beneath this well guarded place they sleep in the passing darkness of others terrifying nightmares to come, Orc`s! Just waiting for that certain finger on the light switch to awaken them. They are powerless without it.`Perhaps it will be today for re-awakenning?' they often ask themselves in their restless cold slumber of ancient screams and of intimidating moving shadows deep within that cellar.

:sst: " I hope not. they are scary." Mentioned all in a quiver the tiny button.
:mrgreen: "I bet there are spiders there too."
:sst: " please bb,dont go there,or stay any longer?"

And so it is and so it was that I agreed. I wondered though if Gunnar`s bike is in there? ;-)

A Great Little Collection. :thumbup: Thanks for turning the light on them again Gunnar. :-D BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Kekso on 28 Feb 2018, 10:42

Wonderful. Thank you for taking your time to put them all together and take few photos.
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Peter on 13 Apr 2018, 19:46

Kekso wrote:Wonderful. Thank you for taking your time to put them all together and take few photos.

I agree with that! Still couldn't find Shrek! :mrgreen:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by MABO on 14 Apr 2018, 17:36

I have missed those orcs. How could this happen? Very big army of bad guys.
MABO  Europe

Return to Gallery