Gallery

Part One just for Fun

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 Mar 2014, 15:44

Hi MayBell.Hello Fred,How are you doing?Image.... Oh,l`m fine MayBell.And you ,how are you? I`m fine and Dandy & having fun with Beano Boy! Really,Whats he up to today? Well Fed,he`s cutting some of these off the spree today.......Wow! They do look Funny & rather Blue!.Image...Yip! They do that Fred.And he`s doing other stuff too. Gosh! MayBell,Where does he find the Time?...Oh,thats easy to answer Fed.He does not Sleep Proper like others do. REALLY? Yip,And when he does have 40 Wink`s.He Sleep Paints without even knowing it.Yes ,And when he does wake with that big Yawn! He think`s that little i,MayBell ,Has done all that Dip & Splash on Work for him. Really? Yip! He`s quite an odd bean of a Beanno Boy really.So what else is he doing today?....Image...Well Fred,He`s making some of These! Really,Gosh! They do look Wonderful! Yes indeed,But what are they MayBell?....it is at this point MayBell skampers off just to show all this rather odd stuff to Fred...Image. Well Fred, they are what he calls,Tree`s.Yes l know Fred,lt`s so Funny ! And like you Fred,l laughed too.And he makes e`m out of this stuff!...Image...Really? MayBell,He`s as Crackers as his Uncle Neddy Eddy Longbottom Beano for inventing Crazy Thing`s! l know just what you mean Fred.However these things do taste nice.No Way! Would l eat one.Give me Radiation anytime,But not That! Well Fred ,You are an Alien that Glows in the Dark!So,To each to his own as Beano Boy,often say`s. Anyway Fred l Like E`m!Image So MayBell,With me not having any mouth & teeth,What do they taste and feel like,When you Chew on E`m?Well I must say l prefure Beano Boys Elastic Bands,But these are still quite nice, With a taste between a Rank Nutty Flavour & an Old Musty Football Sock! Really? Yip! Fred. Wow! MayBell,That Taste Thing must be really nice to have. All l get at Feed Time,is a Big Atomic Buzz out of it. ...............End of Part One
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Emperor on 18 Mar 2014, 22:15

Nice story Mr B...
Emperor  

Posted by Peter on 18 Mar 2014, 22:50

:lol: It's a laugh! :lol:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Mar 2014, 18:49

Great,l have just read about this overheard conversation between these two bright sparks.However who on earth has used my computer in this way? It is beyond rhyme or reason to my tiny little grey cell`s,or even a Wonderment to the itty bitty one that l might have................................Part Two. Well Fred,Talking so of a buzz when feeding ,come take a look see at this.Image Oh my Oh My! l have a heart MayBell, I love those Things! ( See footnote later concerning heart! )...Image. That is the trouble Fred. The Sleep Painter,BB just loves E`m too.So much so,that Mrs B has told him.No treats,No food between meals,And no Nothing!Now hang on MayBell,before l split a seam trying hard to work this one out.If you don`t have a nothing,then you would sure have a something! Yes Fred.However this is how they talk Proper Like in Norwich.OK? So mayBell you are saying Humans get to eat these things? Yip! Well l never! They actually eat them? Yip! So MayBell whats the problem? l`ll explain Fred.It was years ago way back in the day when BB`s Uncle Neddy Eddy Longbottom Beano,got our bright bean of a BoyThe FiddleWood Gnome hooked on eating these Fresh Creamy,Puffed Up Apple Things,which is making him perfectly the right size to fit onto his 3 Seater Couch.Oh my! MayBell.l`ve seen him overlapping that thing.Yes Fred,and so has Mrs B.........Fred,let`s go see what Beano Boy is doing right now.He`s over there at his tiny work table. Sounds good to me even though l`m earless!...Image. Hello guys.What are you up to? Well Fred and I thought we`d see up close what you`re doing.Oh did ya!Image Look out you two. MayBell,Fred,,,,,,,,,,Fred! Watch out this Knife is sharp. Gosh! You two are pushing your luck.Image l swear you two put together are more trouble then all my 5 children ever were.Image We sort off thought we might help.Well MayBell you said you would help before,and now l`m 3 Tree`s missing and 20 Elastic Bands short. Don`t look at me BB,l ant got no mouth! That's Ok Fred,l know where they`ve all gone.If you really want to help Fred you can clean my tin car.You MayBell will supervise the work,and get some of Freds Pepper Pot Friends to help him.Wow! l can do that,but what does clean mean? Fred,MayBell will show you what to do.OK? Yes.Yip! A OK!...................And So........................Image Your doing fine Fred. Am l really? Yip!...Image Very nice action Fred. Where are your mates who are supposed to help you? Well MayBell,they get in my way. So l sent them round the back to do that side.Oh did Ya? Well it`s Beano Boys fault really. You see since he gave me my thingy inside me,they don`t understand me,or even like what l have become. What do you mean Fred? You see MayBell that's the point,I`m a Fred now,and not a Dalek!....Image.Ok,you guys,you do a good jod,and l`ll see if Beano Boy can give you what he gave Fred. Don`t want one! Don`t want one!Having one does not comput!Reason Good does not comput.Reason Good does not comput.Reason,what is reason? Question does not comput. Reason does not comput! ............It is upon this happy note MayBell answers them all............." Please yourself Boys"..............Please,Self,Boys does not comput!............................ ( Foot note : Is it possible to change evil into good? Well in the World of Fantasy, of story telling it is possible to do such a wonder...................and so this is what happened in this very tall tale. Beano Boy see`ing this struggling Dalek realised something was wrong with the little Pepper Pot Alien.So he decided to help it. The FiddleWood Gnome,fiddled away countless hours of work.In the end he concluded that,this life good or otherwise was failing,and soon would be no more.It is a well known fact that Gnome`s respect all life.So a replacement part was needed,and there was none to hand.So he made one for this thing that had no feelings what so ever.A conversion. A crude tiny metal can,with a Light of Blue,that flashed on & off was wired up inside it. Instantly there was a change.Like the Tin Man of old,who in the end thought he had a heart.The Dalek thought so too,and became capable of thought,and of reasoning,and of feelings.He even laughed!................Like he said,"I have become a FRED !" ) This is The End. However it seems that l am now sleep typing too. Thank you all for looking BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Susofrick on 20 Mar 2014, 12:05

I think part 2 was even better than part 1.
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Mar 2014, 14:34

As i began to take time out to write this story i was unsure about posting it on the Forum.However in the end i did,but soon realised that i wanted to put a Moral & a Twist in the tale,or tail of MayBell & dear old Fred.So i did.As a writer i can become many things. My Alter Ego`s Beano Boy & the FiddleWood Gnome have merged somewhat together into a rather complex figure of my fancy. ( A certain madness to some l`m sure) As Paul i remain untouched and plain ordinary.As Beano Boy the FiddleWood Gnome the Modeller i have not. i wish to thank all for taking time out to read " just for Fun"To me this title defines fully what Benno`s Figure Forum is all about. BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Kekso on 20 Mar 2014, 17:33

Hahaha, I like that Daleks washing a car :D
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Mar 2014, 17:48

Well Dalibor,after the Daleks Protest concerning their Lost Pensions at the BBC! They take any job now they can get.l do repay them. l plug E`m into the Mains! You should see my Electricity Bill! Oh,well their Pets really. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 Mar 2014, 17:58

ImageBeano boy.Why didn't you put our tree thing here,instead of on Tutorials? Well MayBell & Fred,I just had to. ImageBut we belong here in Fantasy & Sci Fi. Whats Benno going to say now? Oh MayBell ,Peter will sort it out,OK? Another thing is Uncle Neddy Eddy Longbottom belongs here too. Yes,l know MayBell,but l`m afraid he will appear anywhere that he likes. Even in 1815 or 1492.Image ( For those who have eyes for it Uncle Neddy Eddy Longbottom Beano is there inside the British square near the left hand side corner in 1950`s style dress.Image there he is on the right.) So what happened in 1492?Imagedon`t ask us BB l`m a Fred & She is a MayBell. Oh,never mind l was just wondering that's all.I gess we`ll find out later when N E L Beano pops in again. Now where am l going to put this Suit of Armour Neddy left us?
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Mar 2014, 16:28

This is of course it is, Part Four.My Oh My how parts just seem so to fly by.Mrs B is out today,and the bright sunshine see`s me typing this,and see`s her upon her happy way."See ya soon Luv." "Yip! See ya! Bye!"..............MayBell is in the tree line.Image She is soon met by her 2nd best friend,BB being her first one.Hello Fred. Hi MayBell,what are you up to today? Well Fred l`m watching the French.My they do look a splendid site MayBell.Yip,it`s due to all that paint on E`m Fred.ImageLord Wellington will be glad to hear this news MayBell.Well,Fred,we will go find Neddy Eddy Longbottom Beano,and he can go tell old trunky nose himself..ImageCome on Fred lets scarper into the tree`s,before those Frenchy`s spot us. Ok MayBell l don`t like the look of them bayonets. So onwards deeper and deeper into the tree`s our two intrepid spy`s travil.ImageNow quite well hid from view and with every direction looking the same. Fred,Fred! Beano Boy is making all these tree`s. Yes MayBell we know this. But Fred,l`m scared.Image What are you frightened of MayBell? Well you see Fred, l`m scared stiff of getting lost in this Woodland BB is making. Don`t worry so MayBell, l`ve already worked out a plan to avoid us getting lost. Really Fred,Oh boy am l glad to hear that Fred. Gosh l thought we were lost. You are such a silly MayBell.Image Look MayBell,see that elastic band? Yip,l do Fred. Well l`ve been leaving a trail of them behind me MayBell.So we can find our way out easy like. Oh,Dear Me Fred.Image Oh dear me,what MayBell? Well l thought you were just leaving nice treat`s for me Fred,and l`ve sort of. Sort of what MayBell? Well,sort of..............of.............eaten them. What eaten them all MayBell? Oh no,l`ve not eaten this one yet Fred. Not to worry MayBell,Plan B you can always eat our way out of here,because you love to eat BB`s tree`s. Gosh you are right Fred,l like especially the wire`ry bits in the middle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very tasty indeed.Yes, l`ll try to do that Fred,and perhaps we can get home before Tea. Come on MayBell. Fred,Fred! What now? Fred, I`m so glad we are back in Fantisy & Sci + fi.Me too MayBell,tutorials is not for me. ( Please don`t ask me where Fred keeps elastic bands because for the life of me,l just don`t know. )
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 02 Apr 2014, 01:31

Image Hi Fred. Hello MayBell. I see Beano Boy has finished some of his Tree`s off. Yes Fred,but l don't like all this green stuff he`s put on them.Really MayBell why is that?....Image Well Fred,l prefer these.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Apr 2014, 15:31

Something is making things grow much bigger then is normal,but what? That could be answered by GESS at a later time,but just for now this.....ImageThese new arrivals are on their Woddling way ,but to where?......ImageHello little ones,where are you off to. Hi MayBell, Hi Fred.We are off to BB`s Pond, they all chuckled! Hold on guy`s,it`s not finished yet.Oh! No! That can`t be so. Well it is true, he`s been so busy of late that he has had no time to finish it. But Fred ,it can`t be so because Mom received a letter from Beano Boy. A letter! What sort of letter? We don`t know they all said.Mom just read it out aloud to us.She read it with her one good eye,and bent beak,and it just read,"Pond finished send Ducklings for day out pond dipping.BB "
MayBell explained more fully,There`s something fishy going on here,because the pond is as dry as Bleached Bones.Fred what do you say,do you want to follow on with me behind our little chums here to see whats going on?
Image He! He! He! Our plan worked Hissingly Well. Good, here comes Dinner! Oh! No you Don`t ! I gessed as much.I just knew this was going to happen when you three Side Winders were left on the table.Image You little ones can Woddle a while longer with us. As for you three you best Scarper! Before Fred Exterminates! You. They are gone and as fast as a good Sunday Lunch to a hungry man........... ( In case you are in a Puzzlement! It is a well known fact that Rattle Snakes now how to write down Duck Lingo! However it is another matter all together if all one Eyed Deformed Duck`s can read Duck Writing ! It is also Highly Debated upon in Certain Circles (i) if BB can write at all.)

A little time later. Image
They say it was burried way back in the day Fred.MayBell What day? You know in 1960. Wow ! Really? Yip! Every ones talking about it. Really? Yes Fred,and whats more it has been dug up.But,but why MayBell? Well Fred,they have pulled down Dowson School.What! Yes they got them Big Huge Bull Dozers in ,and a Crain with a Block Busting iron Ball attached to a big Old Chain and Wollop! Crash! Smash! "Tea Break!" Then Wallop! Crunch! Crunch! and it was all Knocked Down.Oh My ! That is sad News,Does BB know? Well Fred yes he knows,and he knows it`s been dug up too. RealIy? Yip, he was just out in the garden as usual keeping thing`s looking tidy like,when the phone rang & Mrs B called out "it`s for you BB,"Image Let`s leave my two chum`s to their chatter,and listen to some of mine. Now it is true that since being injured many years ago I have regained the use of my hands & Arms, and do take pride in the fact that I can dress my self proper like all the other FiddleWood Gnomes now.I suppose you might be surprised to see me in my best Garb! I am aspecially found of buttons.No,no, no. Mrs B did these up for me because I had a well good Sticky Hot Cross Bun in each hand at the time.I`m so glad she did because I always get them wrong. After the phone call ,I told Mrs B,they are bringing them round.Gosh! Really? Yes. Well it`s a jolly good job you are smartly dressed to receive visitors, she said.

As good old Dick told Pip in his Book,"What Larks we`ll have." What has been dug up? What is being brought round ? What has the year 1960 to do with it all ? Is it true I waited 54 years for this to happen? I`ll take a break now,and all will be revealed later. Feel free to express a guess. Or try to reason why GESS is being deployed.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Peter on 24 Apr 2014, 18:49

Good imitation of "Bear Paddington" Paul! Very realistic! :lol:

GESS: Go Elsewhere Stupid Snakes! ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Emperor on 24 Apr 2014, 22:08

Well I guess Peter must have Paul...Like Luke must have Mathew or Predrag must have Nenad...
Emperor  

Posted by Susofrick on 25 Apr 2014, 10:35

Peter wrote:Good imitation of "Bear Paddington" Paul! Very realistic! :lol:

Yes! I knew I had seen him before!
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 26 Apr 2014, 15:34

Hi guys perhaps this was in fact part 7,but I must point out that I am nearing the danger zone where my counting skill is concerned,because I use my fingers to count and so cannot ever count past 12 or is that 9,hang on I`ll just check! Mmmm! Gosh! I am so glad I checked. I thought I`d lost a finger & three thumb`s. So yes I can`t count past 13. As for Paddington Bear,we often invite him to Tea,andButties and he is such a dear fellow.Yes indeed although he only ever eat`s Marmalade & Marmite Butties. Whereas above average & highly intelligent Gnomes prefer Hot Cross Bun`s, or if lucky Apple Puff`s with Fresh Cream.Image Although I will often be seen as far to happy to be able to wait, ( like Nenad !) so i nibble away on Jam Doughnut`s while waiting in the garden on a wet day for my flowers to grow.As for the comparison with little old me and that fine Teddy ,and Inspite of all the difference I take it as a kindly compliment, from you all.Even if Paddington never,ever did his buttons up looking just right. Emperor,yes i can see clearly Predrag & Nenad sons of a poor Widow. What Fracticidal Ballard`s we could all sing! Good against Bad or Whatever!
Well Peter,thats quite a good guess,on Gess,but,WRONG!
GESS is a Computer Program that measures all Micro Wave Bands & Genetic`s!
Something is causing Mutation`s. Large Duckling`s & a One Eyed Cyclops Mother Duck! Also myself with eight finger`s and five thumb`s,and as for MayBell & Fred need I say more? I always think if I have made others laugh or have just raised a tiny smile,then it is my friend`s worthwhile for all my actions of the day. BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 16 May 2014, 22:07

Part Something!
The very first flicker`s of light peeped slowly over the dark horizon and then after making sure it was safe to proceed beckoned the Sun to follow on behind. So another day dawned over FiddleWood.Eventually the Sun was full out and looked way down upon this woodland area now full of such pleasing greens and smiled. This Firery Ball of flame smiled upon the tiny sight that greeted it as it spyed far below,way down through space and time the little Gnomes garden a wonderful habitat for all kinds of life. It was and still is even now a place of peaceful reflections,and the large pond fed by the Medieval stream that winds it way through this woodland area play`s a very large part , its sparkling glittering waters shinny like silver gold.
It is uncertain just who it was that diverted these water`s to benefit this large site,but one large stone laid along side the stream that feed the pond had a well worn mossy green look to it with the date 1076 upon its face.Image.....Image Yes what made the Sun smile even longer then it usually does is the sight of MayBell and Fred on Slug & Snail Patrol in the garden." Hi MayBell,how many did you get? "..... "Hello Fred, I got 52 . How many did you get ?"..........Well MayBell I, i sort of lost count after one."...." Never mind Fred lets go find them Ducklings and make our way home."...... "OK MayBell, but you do know the way home,don`t you?"Image come on little fellows .We are off home,and just listen to BB Shouting! " Yippy! I`ve bought the Charles Dickens hand written Manuscript of Great Expectation!"Wow! MayBell BB must have tons of money.".... "No Fred just tons of Toy`s and very good friends."
( Yes it is true Working through the Cambridge Library Collection, Cambridge Wisbech Museum I bought the handwritten Manuscript.............a copy of course at a nice tidy sum,I ain`t that rich. The real one would cost Millions!.............and it`s in the Land of the Free. I could post a page here when it arrives. It is splendid scribble indeed. BB)
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 May 2014, 19:39

Here are few pages from the Manuscript already mentioned.Image......Image.....Image....ImageAll I have to do now is put my professors research head back on and try to read the thing. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 29 May 2014, 20:03

This part is called,Question`sImageWhat on earth is this stuff MayBell? Well Fred I think it`s Glue! Really? Yip Fred it is PVA . Whats P,P, PVA MayBell? It`s glue Fred. Gosh MayBell you are so brainy. Well Fred not really,I once had the misfortune to have fallen into this stuff once. Really? Yip! And it was so sticky and tasted quite Awful! Oh My! MayBell, you certainly have had some good adventures. Well it`s like this Fred you have always got to be on your toes where Beano Boy is concerned,because he`s always doing thing`s. MayBell,MayBell what are toes? Well toes are on the feet of humans.Well I never you are so clever.So toes are on feet? Yes that's right and Humans can wiggle them up and down like. Really,Really? Yip!But MayBell,what are feet? Never mind Fred.If I answered that question you`ed only want to know what leg`s are. Leg`s,leg`s.What are leg`s MayBell?Image Never mind with that Fred.Here come our little chum`s. Hi,MayBell.Hi Fred ,they happy like cried out .Now it was with dire concern upon her face MayBell,warned them not to woddle their way into the sticky glue. Ok,Ok! We can see it they all replied in Baby Duck Lingo,which is a certain something MayBell can perfectly understand, but as for Fred understanding this excited fluffy Duck language ,that is altogether another thing to ponder upon.Image Are you two Blackfeet braves OK? Do you need help? I can go fetch BB,and he`ll know what to do. We are fine MayBell.BB is working on making us afloat in out canoe. We`ve just got to wait till this stuff clears and then we will be on our way. MayBell oddly looked quite confused because it is a well known fact MayBell`s whatever size or shape or colour they come in ,don`t understand Blackfeet Lingo at all. Now the most surprising thing of all is Fred excitedly could. MayBell they are fine! BB is helping them out,and it`s A OK! Fred you are so surprising at odd times. Yes I know MayBell. Come on Fred let`s go onto the next part. Ok MayBell,but what does Sur,Surprising mean?
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Jun 2014, 01:24

Confused about scale? Well it just got Fluffy Worse. BB
Beano Boy  England

Next page

Return to Gallery