Gallery

New Arrival Daleks

Posted by Beano Boy on 11 Jan 2014, 11:50

Due to the Postal sevice letting me down over the past three week`s,it has ment my production line to paint up a vast Dalek army is now very behind in that quick paint & dip system that l use.Here they are the new arrivals.Image......Image......As you can see, thier relitives already painted are glad they`ve finally arrived.ImageThere is more news.ImageI have now obtained at great cost the Imperial Daleks from the 1980`s mould.Here they are above.Imageas well as these you can see I also have another 68 daleks still in the packages...............And I am awaiting the arrival of another 6 dozen.ImageThis is my collection of plastic packaging for the construction of the Dalek City of Dreams,That Beano Boy Productions will soon bring you bring you.
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Paul on 11 Jan 2014, 12:02

Great stuff. Where did you order the battle packs?
Paul  China

Posted by Beano Boy on 11 Jan 2014, 12:24

Because of loss of pictures on some of my Topic`s.The fault of Tinypics! I `ve decided to use PhotoBucket again to post my work. My account at Tinypics will remain open in order to retain the pictures already posted on this Forum.I`m sorry for some deleted pictures on some of my Topics,a thing not under my control or the fault of the great guys running this Forum. So best picture forward and onwards.Have Fun!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Kekso on 11 Jan 2014, 14:24

OMG :shock: How much of Dalek figures do you have now in total? :-D
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Beano Boy on 12 Jan 2014, 00:17

The Battle sets are not avalible anymore Paul I only obtained mine because someone who had them owed me £49.00p and so he posted them to me,instead of paying in Pounds Stirling.I am very pleased with this deal.I must admit the other figures in these pack`s I have no real use for,they are quite rubbery,so they`ll go into the Grandchildrens Toy Box!........ Well Dalibor,I have painted 60 so far but in total I have 208. Two dozen are Imperial Daleks from the 1980`s mould and are very hard to find in this scale,and are quite rare,and very hard too is finding the money to buy them. There are another 48 due in the post,and perhapes another 48 to buy. After this arrival I can reveal more details about future Beano Boy Productions. They will be Epic! Thank you both for your interest. Paul
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 12 Jan 2014, 11:01

Another 4 dozen arrived late yesturday and here they all are.Image Because they have traviled through Time & Space,they are in Suspended Animation Chambers! When they all awake they`ll have one Big Radiation Party!Image There were six broken,but I`ve already converted these into Special Weapons Daleks.......Now I`ve got to paint them.
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 12 Jan 2014, 18:43

This is the other picture I ment to post. A closer view!Image these little pepper pots are the cheaper set of toys. Made of brittle plastic,but they paint up very nice,and are perfect for future Sci-Fi production`s. Hope you like EM.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by WULT on 12 Jan 2014, 20:24

Could you please show the humans, too?
WULT  

Posted by Tantallon2 on 14 Jan 2014, 18:32

I thought I had a lot of Daleks but you are obviously aiming to be the Dalek Emperor!
Tantallon2  Scotland

Posted by Beano Boy on 14 Jan 2014, 21:41

Wult,If you want to see humans and Daleks too,have a look at my posting Topic" The Daleks and the Bomb."Also see The Return of the Daleks,too. Also Votes for Daleks too. It is here within these stories that my other far more important modelling skills help develope a Time and Space very tall tale of a pleasent place called HoneyWell and its real importance to the Daleks.That has not been fully revealed yet to the viewer or reader.Why not take a look, things are about to get Epic in the next part................The Dalek City of Dreams. All though within my head,and not writen yet,it will be quite an eye opener for those who have followed my stories so far.At present I am busy buying Daleks & painting them to give even more impact for a planed Dalek invasion of certain parts of the Earth.Tantallon2 I mean this kindly,I am a modeller & it seems now a Story Teller too, and have no wish to be a Dalek Emperor! You may claim that honour if you wish, while I just settle for plain old humble Beano Boy.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Jan 2014, 18:03

More news is,Image..........................................another 6 dozen are due to land in the next couple of days.36 of these are from the 1980`s mould.They were such a good price.How could I resist them.However when these are all finished.I must get back to painting thousands of Napoleonics which I have already started to paint.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Jan 2014, 14:14

Here is about one third of this growing Dalek Army.They were all part of the new arrivals of 10 days ago.Image As well as these the Imperial Daleks have been formed up into a Special Weapons Dalek Unit.ImageThe Special Weapons Daleks were conversion made by myself from broken ones,and were based upon the appearence of these Daleks that appeared in Doctor who in 1988.They had a Large Gun that shot out a Bright Yellow Distructive Ray!Image....Image Thats all for now.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Jan 2014, 20:03

The day,today began cold grey and rather misty. As I settled into trying to place model soldiers upon my little table for a photo shoot. My Bonny Lass,Mrs B left to take our two dogs for thier 3 mile walk.Eventually the Postman full of bright smiles delivered the two parcil`s that I`d been waiting for. Yes! The last of my Pepperpot army had arrived well on Time! As if by TIME MACHINE! However,in this short snippet of a Very Tall Tale! They got the date wrong..................Or perhaps later possibly not.Image Somehow as you see they arrived in the year 1815 Slap Bang right in the middle of a British Square in a Tiny place called Waterloo! Those brave fellows including Officers who suvived that days onslaught,said "The French were advancing 30,000 of them,and hardly had we drunk down that needful tot of rum,when these Things Awful to the Eyes Appeared as if placed by some strange alarming hand reaching out from thin air"....Wellington not amused by this report did not send it into Horse Guards................So never was it recorded down as Historical Fact! Years later however a letter from Lord Wellington when he was in fact P M of Gt Britain , was sent privately to a new Secret Government Department 5iM along with a colour photo taken by a certain Doctor! Who`s name was never revealed. It was sealed up and marked TOP SECRET! How this document arrived into my hand would I fear place lives at risk if I revealed it. As I opened up the Large Official Dusty Brown File tied with faded red ribbin and sealed with," The Great Royal Seal of England" Heavily Impressed upon it In Wax! Wellingtons Letter was revealed to me alone.A simple word was written in scratchy black ink upon the envelope in his own hand, which simplly read............DALEKS!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by santifernandez on 22 Jan 2014, 21:13

Your story reads like a novel ..... I follow.
santifernandez  Spain

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 Jan 2014, 03:49

Thank you Santi.It is so kind of you to reply in the way you have.It is always good to get some kind of feedback................................How is your eye condition? Is it on the mend?
Beano Boy  England

Posted by santifernandez on 23 Jan 2014, 12:58

Thanks,my eye is more better.
santifernandez  Spain

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 26 Jan 2014, 15:09

Just who is chasing WHO? No sooner had those pesky Pepperpot Aliens disapeared,then a very strange noise was heard, but the Brit`s being rather Wiry Tuff and Stubborn maintained thier positions because the French Cavalry were upon them.To run would mean certain death at the hand and sword thrust`s of those Cuirassiers now employed in the brutal activity of trying to smash every Allied Square to pieces.Image...Slowly a rather Deep Blue Box appeared,and at first sight it seemed to the dazzed Officers standing beside it, a Secret Weapon deployed by the French......Image...However with more pressing needs ,they turned thier attention to the work in hand. The order was shouted out," Present! FIRE! .".....And......the first volley fire rolled out from the infantry square . Very soon in that action of keeping the French at bay, a certain Corporol was slashed across the left shoulder,and he was dragged to the center of the British Square by his friend`s to be treated and made more safe. The smoke now being rather thick hugged the very ground like some strange frost. Another volley rolled out,and everyones eyes were to thier front to meet another fresh onslaught from more French Cuirassiers.ImageThe sound of musket ball`s hitting metal cuirass sounded like Heavy Hale. It was durring this fresh attack that,the strange noise was heard again,and..........Image..the Deep Blue Box slowly became hazzy then disapeared from sight,as if melting into thin air.........and it was noted soon after that the brave and much respected veteran Corporol Alex Beano who had been wounded was missing! It too, seemed he`d disapeared into thin air!ImageHaving no time to be concerned about this,or to be extra scared each man went about his bloody duty upon that rather muddy black day.....Now it was quite suprising to the junior Officers,who upon reporting this matter to Lord Wellington that it raised little emotion other then a broad smile,and all he did was to order them to thier duties of the day.Later,very much later, It appeared in the secret letter,that Lord Wellington had indeed met the fellow`s in that strange Box before,and one had been a nice fellow ,who went by the name of Alex Beano! That had been when he`d served as a very young Officer in India many years before,but.................. that is another Tall Tale Story!..............Perhaps one for another Day,and........................ANOTHER TIME!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 28 Jan 2014, 01:24

Upon this issue of a Deep Blue Box arriving and then going somewhere and with the wounded soldier aboard.With the fact the Dalek new arrivals, arrived to early because the actual square was not formed up when they appeared. Whereas when Who ever arrived it was 2 oclock in the afternoon,and is simply proved by history. The heavy French cavalry attacks started at around two o`clock,and lasted for two hours.With all this coming and going in the midst of a great battle as it raged all around,something else has happend to make one look intently at the British Square........................in order to spot it.Image..... Solve this to find out what it is you must look for,"ROTATCEPS",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You won`t win anything this is just for fun.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Xantippos on 28 Jan 2014, 13:49

Very impressive collection :) . If the sets weren't so expensive, I would get some, as I am now quite into the sci-fi 1/72 and similar, in which the choice is awfully limited, but at least it doesn't consume space like the Star Wars figures.
Xantippos  

Posted by Beano Boy on 28 Jan 2014, 19:42

Xantippos,the Sci-fi choice is very limited in 1/72 scale. If you can`t look to the future for good splendid model figures then why not look to the Past! I write lots of stuff,but when I began writing about Daleks ,and Time And Space, and placed it on the Forum I decided because I paint Napoleonics and other model periods and scratchbuild buildings. That I could and would combine them too.Like this....Image......and this.Image So in my unsound head of reason any 1/72 scale figure set`s will do.I can place the Time Machine and the time travilers in any period in Earths History and so the choice of model figures is Masive . They are all there and as for the price £5.39pence for 56 figures is not that expensive to me. Thank you for your comment Xantippos and your interest too. Paul
Beano Boy  England

Next page

Return to Gallery