Gallery

Daleks & The Bomb

Posted by Susofrick on 19 Nov 2013, 12:06

I suspect that either the blind man or the mysterious man on the couch is more than we expect. The future will maybe tell. Aaah, the suspence!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Nov 2013, 13:53

In reply to your comment!........Perhaps so Susofrick,......perhaps not......... This story could have many an ending,........and many a secret agent too,.........in the deepest Realms of Parallel Universes out there...................If you get my drift!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Nov 2013, 15:01

ImageAs we can see,the street is empty eccept for the Dalek`s. lets take closer look,just to see whats going on.Image"What,do you have there there? " they all said at the same time,to the lowest in their unit. With an even more of an odd vioce he replied," I,..... I, ...I do beleave it to be some kind,......of travelling machine! "Don`t talk daft! You`ll need to see,A Certain Doctor after this mission is over!"They all replied at the very same time.Image"This is much more interesting then that thing you have there throw it away!"they all said at the same time, to what they saw as a rather dumb twit! "It is very important to the humans, see how they tried hard to retreave it." Image Yes they all agreed,eccept one. "I beleave it to be some kind of bomb!"the very odd Dalek said to them." Don`t talk crazy! Why make a bomb that does not work!" They all anger-like answered to him.(I would like just say at this point in the story. If Dalek`s had,had boots,he`d be shaking in his something awful-like by now.) "Your appointment has now been made for you to see a Certain Doctor,after this mission is over, or perhaps we should save time and exterminate you here and now?" They all continued to say to him,but he simple said,"I still beleave it to be a bomb!"
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Nov 2013, 01:43

Soon I`ll wind this story up,much the same way as I would , a very old Clock with a fine sounding Westminster Chime, and with a resounding hourly dong! Who`s chimes would tinkle out soft sounds every quarter and half- hour,without fail,but a clock which through misfortune has lost both its hand`s,and which would always tick backwards its time! Which would have two large key holes in its face,one for the ticking,and one for the chimes!Heavy Brass key`s would turn anticlock-wise in these holes,that I fear ,would act like strange eyes,yes very strange eyes indeed,for they would see flowers grow down to seed,and see old ones grow down to mere babes and finally into ancient dust, which then would blow away upon the slightest breeze! B B
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Nov 2013, 16:01

There is another clock which tick`s forward it`s time`ly seconds,or in an instant can carry you to locations & situations that maybe you may not like. LIKE THIS!ImageImage[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/o85u78.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2m7x475.jpg[/img]]ImageImageImage The point of interupted Time & Space! That even a spinning Time Lord cannot hope,ever to escape from.Inside the ex-Police Box, and out of our sight the Doctor is changing too,from colour to Black & White,and to other forms his life has taken in the distant past and even into those forms he will also take in the future too! (Sorry I had to censor these horrible agonising scenes,in fear Benno might throw me off the Forum! Anyway I have no model`s to show all these time traviler`s inside yet! ) Meanwhile back or indeed forward in time,the Dalek`s are still upon a certain street in Norwich. They are a Clear and Present Danger to the whole Earth!............ I fear like the ALAMO!........................... There Is No Help Coming!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Susofrick on 20 Nov 2013, 17:34

If a certain doctor turns up it will be very fun to see which one of them or maybe a new one. Waiting eagerly for the next episode!
Susofrick  Sweden

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Peter on 20 Nov 2013, 19:13

Good story so far! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Nov 2013, 22:12

Mean whileImage He simply said," I do beleave it to be a bomb!"Image I`ll let you use your own imagination as to what it sounds like,after all this a silent production!ImageThis is what Doctor Who looked like in 1963 when it all started on the BBC.ImageSorry I`m trying hard to get the colour back,OK?ImageImage WOW! LOOK AT THAT GO UP! KA,POW!Image[img]/i40.tinypic.com/5bbiqg.jpg[/img]Image Another five seconds and the Double Deckers would have been scrap, along with the Dalek`s who now lay all over the place and smoldering like dead fire-works on Bonfire Night ! The cause was perhaps,that they were to close to the bomb, when their clocking system turned off! Or indeed on. Or perhaps because of some kind of Sonnic Beam opperated,and well aimed and switched on, just at the right Moment in Time! The answer really is un-explainable and Highly TOP SECRET!.....Even Now....but this very tall tale is not over.....................JUST YET!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Peter on 20 Nov 2013, 22:20

Nice special effects! :-D
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 20 Nov 2013, 23:20

Thank`s Peter, the last few shot`s are to be taken soon,and hope to finish before the week-end which will coincide with the Doctor Who Thing`y being 50 years old since it all started. (" I would like to mention that they did not have TV Aerial`s upon chimnys in 1940,but because this building comes off my layout which covers the 1950`s & 1960`s I decided to leave them be. Well why not, they did`nt have Plastic Dalek`s either") B B
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Nov 2013, 12:20

It`s all shot now,but had to re-shoot the ending because I had placed the wrong figure, and knew you guys would spot it .and it could quite be a let-down for you all. So it all had to be re-shot, for you Si-fy SENAF! Also what a clot I am ,I should have placed an A somewhere,But anyway this item could be clockwork! However how a Dalek would indeed wind such a thing up,is way beyond my little mind of imagination!Perhaps with rather large Brass Key`s? What follows is certainly something you`ll never see on The Box! Also some of the names simply need looking at,perhaps a little closer,and one within the story like the one above,and if you spot it,you will find out what they are, the Dalek`s are speaking of. Well guys here comes the ending,or is it really the very beginning! TIME WILL TELL!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by KenzoSato on 21 Nov 2013, 13:11

:thumbup: Fantastic
KenzoSato  Italy

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Nov 2013, 11:12

It would be remiss of me of me not to mention the fact that it does take five Aliens to handle the opperation of such an unstable,unreliable machine such as a Giant Sonnic Beam Projector! That is fired from somewhere in Deep Time & Space,and which would not harm Humans and indeed any other life form on the Planet Earth,which most Aliens call Htrae! (Like time itself sometimes it`s best to go back!)Now it takes two from the Planet Eugra, to argue very lowdly upon the question on issue,which in this case is, How powerful should the Sonnic Beamer be set on. Then it takes another with very bad eyesight to aim the thing,and finally it takes two to turn each at the very same time a special non britle plastic key,of which one must be sticky with Strawberry jam! This finally sets in motion a set of symbolic symbols of countdown,before this giant machine,with special recoil springs now well greased up for the job in hand,.........Fires! Of couse before this event happens each Alien must be protected and sealed in a special plastic pod! However taken into concideration with what we know of time & space,well,perhaps maybe, they missed! So perhaps the Dalek`s were to gentle with the thing and it went off. KA,POW!Image
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Nov 2013, 16:55

Opp`s the TIME! Will finish the rest real soon.Time and fortune waits for no man. Tick! Tick! Tick!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 22 Nov 2013, 23:01

The secret agent is of course the blind man,but the others there are his companions who do fit a special role in this fellows shuffling life.I half expect that there are those who are wondering how all these Aliens are still here on this very spot at the back of the tarraced house`s where the Dalek`s have just been blown up!Well we are not dealing with normal time are we? Any way they are awaiting pick up,and here it comes.ImageImageImage and then they were gone!Image They have just been transported by a very powerful Space & Time Funnel Beam of Space Patrol,which has been opperated from the far reachers of the,Outer-Limmits! However gess who has just turned up?ImageYes, It is the new Doctor, and No! He`s not late at all,in fact he at this point in time knows nothing of the Dalek`s or the bomb,and likewise his companion`s too.He has just arrived with some friends to make a special visit to see someone,and take his travilling companion`s for a spot of fishing!( Last part to be posted dead on midnight our time, where my new Doctor specially made for all you guys who have followed faithfully up to this point! Will be revealed!Expect a twist in this tale!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 23 Nov 2013, 00:59

Image you might well recognize some of our hero`s as those who just left. Well,yes they did leave that is a fact,but that was way back in 1940,durring some of darkest days of World War 2,but this is 1949 now,and the Doctor and his Wife have been to see a baby boy on the very first day of his life. Eventually this little babe will grow up in Nowich,and far into the future he will write,and produce,and post,Dalek`s & The Bomb,on Bennos Forum! just for You!Here are a few more shots,and The Doctor is there,wearing blue swade shoes and if anyone wants to know his name ask his wife!ImageYou might well ask how did the ex Police-box escape the powerful pull and fearful grip of the Black-hole? Well in fact it did not.They are soon to leave on their next adventure and then perhaps they will be drawn into the Black-Hole! Then ascape! But Thats Another Story! Here are some more test shots!ImageImageImage By the way the fellow reading the Beano,is called B liceC !The other fellow with the jam butty & mug of tea is,called elliMeD! The Alien School Children are named,1st on left,WolraH!The other one is named naeJ!The blind man is called, doowtsaE tnilC !
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Nov 2013, 15:33

Thank`s SamSagace,did you like the ending! Also for those who wish to,Look at Names,and like time it`s self you need to go back!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by SamSagace on 24 Nov 2013, 15:46

..... :notworthy: :notworthy:
That's Great, my friend !!
you're a very good story teller and more !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Honesty, It was a real hardwork to understand your Norvich accent and language, I'm sure that I've missed a lot but I've had a real pleasure to read and see the epic story !
(If you like such stories, well wrote, funny and amazing, don't need to go to the cinema and look the insane movie so-called "The Hobbit", just visit "Jay's Miniatures Enterprise" and enjoy !! )

My Doctor Who's fan daughter loves "Daleks and the Bomb" and :scratch: she helped me for the names at the end :
good find ! :notworthy:
(I don't remember if you have a blog or not ?)
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Posted by Beano Boy on 24 Nov 2013, 16:39

No, I don`t have a Blog! I`ve only just learn`t to send E-mails & post pictures recently! It`s Great Sam that you and your daughter liked the story! Did you both see the Bunnies in the story? The Dalek`s speak of them.My wife Mrs B, came up with the plastic Funnel idea! Which I thought a Great idea! I do like to tell story`s,but as for More, only TIME WILL TELL!................It does eat into ones day! Thank`s SamSagace & of course Daughter too. B B
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Susofrick on 28 Nov 2013, 10:23

Love the special effects!
Susofrick  Sweden

Previous pageNext page

Return to Gallery