Gallery

Daleks & The Bomb

Posted by Beano Boy on 14 Nov 2013, 17:45

This one is especially for SamSagace, and of course any of you Dr Who type fans too.Image Image It`s 1940.A dark time for Great Britain which is under constant attack,from the air.So the Dalek high Command send in a Special Recon Team of Ace Exterminaters to see precisely what on EARTH is going on. Norwich city has just had another air-raid and before the dust settles they Land.
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Beano Boy on 14 Nov 2013, 20:30

A blindman walks slowly past the Dalek`s,who see no real threat from him. So they let him carry on along with, his way home.Do you see him, and not them? Well they are wearing a cloaking device that renders them at this point,Invisible! It is only activated when other life-form`s are nearby. This will never be seen in Dr Who, and for obvious reason.ImageImage You see the Bomb but not them. It`s working!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by KenzoSato on 14 Nov 2013, 21:47

Good job
KenzoSato  Italy

Posted by Susofrick on 15 Nov 2013, 08:49

Nice! Waiting for the continuation! This is better than TV! And just fast enough for me! :-D
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 11:04

Thanks SusoFrick,I had this idea to do this story type thing`ey while I was waiting for the glue to set up on, making the Roof Thing! Well I had the table set up for photo shooting anyway,so I thought , "What the heck just do it." Of course the little model house, of which I`ve made 42 of this year, I already had,but I made a quick bomb out of BlueTack! and paper just for this quicky!( Sorry for advertizing Benno sometimes you`ve just got to name a certain something! ) Some of the tiny figures are my own design and make.Part 3 follows now. Enjoy now because hopefully as I intended from the start, this is going to get funny!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 11:23

After the Blind man had gone, two school girl,s have what appears to be a very one sided debate about a little something.The cloaking device is working perfectly!Image Next , more people turn up,and some decide to to take matters into their own hands,and one of them lives in Half-way house!Image The clocking device is working great. The blind man is upon the street again, and so is a very large bomb!
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 12:53

"Go on hit the damm thing! and you two put some effort into getting it out!"the man said,while being well puffed up with authority!Image As you can see the two little girls with more sense have moved around the corner for cover,while the onlookers and Know it All`s, carry on with the task in hand.Image As you see,well don`t see really, the Dalek,cloaking system ,which is HighlyTop Secret,is still working splendidly!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 15:46

Hi there,Susofrick things are about to turn quite Epic and funny in the next few episodes. I do so hope others will give all this a look.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 23:21

Image more help arrives and more spectator`s too. Now as you can see I`ve made it possilble for you to see the Dalek Special Recon unit, but of course the Norwich people cannot. Image"Come on lads put some backbone into it. Or we`ll be here all Day! The fellow from Half-Way House bellowed out, in his usual tone of vioce. Oddly though this object of distruction never budged even by one little ince!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 15 Nov 2013, 23:44

Now even more spectators turn up. and even the twin brother of a certain fellow in command there. Gosh they do look and act alike,and yes,the blindman who seem`s to walk about much more even then a paper-round boy, is once more upon his shuffling`s. ImageImage Telepathicaly, The Daleks communicate with each other," More and more of them,This plannet is filling up,They must breed like Stibar`s" ( A strange buckteeth`ed creature that hops backwards!)
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Tantallon2 on 16 Nov 2013, 10:53

I'm looking forward to the next instalment!"
Tantallon2  Scotland

Posted by Beano Boy on 16 Nov 2013, 12:22

As you see,many are treeting this as quite an event,of share stupidity! Two have actually brought out a chair into the middle of the road, and one eats a sar`ny while sipping sweet tea. Yes, and next to him sits a strange fellow,reading the BEANO," I wonder if we are related! " Oh! NO! Gosh! even more schoolgirls arrive on thier way to Dowson School, down the road, and very small chidren too. Will they all be blown to bits?Image This is fast becoming a growing Epic Production! However If you wish to pop out and buy some Pop-corn before the next instalment you have TIME! to do so. By the way there is a Secrete Agent , from Space Patrol,on the Earth and infact he`s on this very street,and I wonder if you can spot who it is, before the end?
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 16 Nov 2013, 23:37

ImageImageImageImageImage As the action of trying to remove the bomb continues, a certain Box! which had been hurtling through Time & Space, has been sucked into a BlackHole and has traveled back into the far off days of B W TV, but is stuck in the blackHole with no way to escape! So I fear,... no help is coming.
Beano Boy  England

Posted by SamSagace on 17 Nov 2013, 12:08

Many thanks Beano Boy ! :-D
funny, full of suspense story !! :love:
what's more ??
her... well write !
well done ! :thumbup:

Very good use of the DAPOL railway workers !
the school girls are perfect also : own production ?
I'm waiting for the next episode !! :evil:
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Posted by Beano Boy on 17 Nov 2013, 13:04

Thank`s SamSagace,well spotted Dapols by you,which are from the old Airfix moulds!The other`s are many of my own creation including the tiny school girls,( Which you like, a Big Thank`s!) and were made in part from wire and PVA glue ( VERY CHEAP AS ALWAYS) I made these years ago, and are normally placed on my HO OO railway layout. I know that I promised to paint the Dalek`s , but I`m rather tied up with so many other thing`s, I just have to do first.( Including This! ) OK? l think I`ll just give em an ink job soon. I did all this with you in mind because you are such an avid fan of Dr Who,and your POST`S, just sparked my quirky imagination! Next episode coming soon ,so go get that Pop-Corn! By the way I`ve eaten mine already1
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 17 Nov 2013, 13:23

ImageImageImage As can be clearly seen the little BlueBox, a time machine in its own write is itself caught in a Giant Time Warp Web, much like a Funel-Web Spiders Trap,and is being deeply sucked futher into Time & Space,and into the unknown area of the BlackHole,and as it tries to break free,it changes into colour, but is sucked quickly back again to Black & White and beyond! I still fear,........that help is not coming!
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Susofrick on 18 Nov 2013, 09:23

Still a great story! And since the Daleks are invisible I don't think you have to paint them! :-D
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 Nov 2013, 10:56

That what I call,great feedback Susofrick, and the kind of wit I like!
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 18 Nov 2013, 11:53

Mean while, a few Billion, Trillion Pectron Light Years Away, from where the Ex-Police Box is trapped,( " A PECTRON! my own creation! Well, if Dickens did it why not (i) It simply means a certain thing based upon where you might well be at any given point in TIME & SPACE! Illistration you have reached perhaps the halfway point when walking up a street. Stopping you look back to where you have been,but forward now to where you are going! The meaning is based loosely like upon the marbles constantly spinning in my head!" ) The AirRaid Alarm! Sounds Out! Perhaps JERRY is coming again.ImageImage Everyone Scarpers for the air-raid shelters, eccept the little old Blind Man,and as he goes upon his shuffling way,he chuckles to himself for some unknown reason as he passes the rather large Bomb. The invisable Dalek`s are close by, and Wonder what this Strange Noise is coming from this man of no threat at all, as he passes them by, Chuckling now what appears to sound like , BYE! Chuckle! BYE! ( Reminds me of" SOOTY & SWEEP!" )
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 19 Nov 2013, 01:28

Thanks MABO. Great to get feed-back from you and the other guys. The end is soon to come. Or possibly it already has, and is somewhere way back in the dark days of the 1940 s,but in the future from the 1940s,in our own time, it might still be stamped Top Secret in some Government File. So nobody knows of it ,untill somebody open`s it, or untill I write of it.However how do I write of it, if none including me know nothing about it, because it`s been kept Secret? This Time Travelling , Applied Logic, of trying to work things out ,while still scratching ones head can get awfully confusing! I beleave my Little Gray cells might Breakdown with all this over Thinking Work I`ve placed upon Them. Or perhaps thats already happened in the past, and I`m getting better in the future! Oh My! This is such crazy fun! B B
Beano Boy  England

Next page

Return to Gallery