Miniatures News

Les armées oubliées figures

Posted by KenzoSato on 25 Oct 2016, 21:18

excellent
KenzoSato  Italy

Posted by Alex on 28 Oct 2016, 15:14

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
All larger percentage of the surface of the (increasingly part of the figure), you're doing your own from scratch, my friend. I look forward to finally 100%. sure it will be fine. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Alex  Russia
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by guilhem on 28 Oct 2016, 15:56

thank you very mutch... I try to learn step by step.
guilhem  France

Posted by KenzoSato on 28 Oct 2016, 17:36

Great job
KenzoSato  Italy

Posted by guilhem on 31 Oct 2016, 11:59

guilhem  France

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by guilhem on 31 Oct 2016, 13:31

Hébergé par Imagesia, le meilleur hébergeur d'images du net !
There are german tankist, and the other are french tanks pilots and of officer (captain).
guilhem  France

Posted by Beano Boy on 31 Oct 2016, 15:27

I raise no tapping finger of anger here.
I raise only facts,and I do it respectfully for all concerned.

Put your hands up like that figure.
It`s a fair cop mate.
You have plonked your topic of recasting right into the minefield of Alex`s Topic of Pirates!!!

A face,a head,a hand,an arm ,a leg a base it stands on,a body and parts there of,all belong to those who own the Copyright,which is clear as day is not you.

To recast without a Licence is under the Law for all parties concerned Collusion to Commit Fraud.
It clearly shows that you paid no visit to Alex`s topic before posting.

I`ll let the other members now think wisely upon this grey area on this Forum.
If there are those who express complete disapproval of my comment here,they will also be stating it to Alex and every respectful member debating what action should be taken against Pirates!!!

Have I singled you out personally ?
No I have not you appeared all by yourself here upon Benno`s Figure Forum.
I do not name you,because that is heresay under the law,so you are now able if willing to defend yourself and your actions too,or say nothing at all while leaving. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by guilhem on 31 Oct 2016, 17:10

Ok I undestand.
But I am not a enterprise I produce this soldiers for me and friend (who play war game with me). If Some people want some soldiers I can sold them.
Also I see other people who do like me: pershu create ancient figure (he use some part of figure), Daikagan also.
We do the same thing but we make a big transformation, I think we are not pirate.
guilhem  France

Posted by Beano Boy on 31 Oct 2016, 20:18

My dear fellow you have a bright talent this I realise, and I do not dislike you.
After all I do not know you,but you Sir are an artist. A something that I can never be.
So let me now encourage you to step forward and make your work entirely your own.
You can exclaim to the whole world these are my figures from the head down to the feet they stand up on.I know you can do it,and I believe Alex ,and others would join in and say well done,and I would too.
As for the person`s you mentioned.
I am no Policeman,and want no Witch Hunt of adding up members names upon the Forum,because I would never wish to cause harm to it or you,or indeed them. So take heart because I have no wish to dampen your spirit of play after all hobbies are to be enjoyed and not forsaken.
I wish you well. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by guilhem on 31 Oct 2016, 20:54

Ok , thank you....
In fact, I cant produce all the figure because I have not the time: I have got a real work, I am father, and husband... Also I am not one artist like Alex, who do artistic studies (sculpture).
I prefer dont create the face , and use parts of other soldiers to make good think and because I want create a lot of soldiers to play.
But for the future 10 or 20 years , may be I wil able to create 100 % of my soldiers.
guilhem  France

Posted by Kekso on 08 Nov 2016, 10:26

Is this one helping his wounded comrade or they're just drunk and happy? :xd:
I can't see their facial expression so I can't tell

Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Susofrick on 08 Nov 2016, 16:00

Oh my, they're so drunk they've lost their heads! At least they won't have a hangover! I think!
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Beano Boy on 08 Nov 2016, 23:26

Image ??????
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Beano Boy on 09 Nov 2016, 14:58

Copy yes :-D
Convert yes :-D
For your own use yes :-D
Image no
Image not
Image for
Image sale
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Frankzett on 10 Nov 2016, 09:48

When these are once complete figures, we will see enough green sculpted surfaces and coloured body parts. He did not take small scale series crafted figures from an othe sculptor. And I think it is obviously that Kekso converts in a manner that we have figures with a completely different thematic context than the original mass produced figures. This isn't the next variation of a soldier at Waterloo only with the change of the pompon on the shako etc.
In my opinion this is far enough away from piracy. We should not establish some kind of inquisition about this kind of crafting!
So, I would say we have a adopted standart of Esci/Italeri with a small scale series production range - that is fine for all producers and modellers in this scale, because they will fix with the common kits and figures.

Greetings
Frank
Frankzett  

Posted by Beano Boy on 10 Nov 2016, 10:41

This my friends is why there will never be a Pirate page on this forum because opinion rules not Copyright Law protecting other peoples work.
These guys determine their own rules up as they deem them fit enough for them in order to sell.

If one wants to convert Italeri or Esci figures for sale.
Then ask the producers who ever they might be for a Licence to do so.

Other Companies already pay them money for a Licence in order to produce and sell their figures on the high street. All the big producers do this because of Copyright Law!

Copyright Law,applies to every part of a figure.

Like pages of books are protected under law.

Like Music is protected under law.

Like Movies are protected under law .
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Frankzett on 10 Nov 2016, 12:54

@ Beano Boy
You are right of course, I agree too, but I think there is the point with the proportionality between big and small players. And yes, may be there will be no pirat page on this forum, but we must differentiate between suspects, law and opinions.
But if we handle a pirate page like a "Robbespierre" on this forum, our community will loose some creative minds! Well I if our community on this forum want to have further importance in the scene, especially with the piracy problem, then we must cultivate or accept open disputations, may be on the Miniatures News page here, because we have no international standart in law and no ethical agreemant on this forum.

Greetings
Frank
Frankzett  

Previous pageNext page

Return to Miniatures News