Miniatures News

A sad announcement

Posted by stenfalk on 09 Dec 2019, 19:30

Dear friends and buddies,

with the beginning of the New Year, I can not help re-adjusting some aspects of my work with the little figurines. This applies in particular to the previously practiced procedure of production and sales. Here I will only offer the pre-order service in the future. This may be associated with disadvantages for friends and prospects of my product portfolio; however, the circumstances leave me no other choice. I just can not afford it anymore. Our car let us down, specifically the engine. After 83000 km. Although repair works, but the price ... Nevertheless, I have to opt for the car!

So - back to the roots ... I will primarily sculpt for my needs and ideas. The figurine pictures I present as usual on the website, castings I let then or only make, if pre-orders secure a relevant purchase quantity. If interested, then it is possible to make figurines for these or other purposes as copies. When an accumulated order volume of ~ 30 pieces per figure or article number is reached, a production - a casting of the original model in resin or tin casting - can be commissioned. However, it is beyond my responsibility and sphere of influence to issue scheduled delivery commitments for pieces not yet produced.

Thank you for your understanding. Nevertheless, I would like to continue to be a member of the forum. I hope that is ok?
stenfalk  Germany

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Brok_Santatusca on 09 Dec 2019, 19:34

oh, you have the best animals available. Of course other things in life are more important. But nice to know, that you are still part of the hobby!!
Brok_Santatusca  Europe

Posted by MABO on 09 Dec 2019, 20:22

It is a pleasure to have your here in the community. Producing figures is no sure-fire success, I also know what I am talking about. Ok, no risk no fun but if it sucks you, just stop it and work only for pleasure. I will follow your work with interest like I have always done. :occasion:
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Paul on 09 Dec 2019, 21:19

stenfalk wrote:Thank you for your understanding. Nevertheless, I would like to continue to be a member of the forum. I hope that is ok?

Aber natürlich :yeah: :yeah: :-)
Paul  China

Posted by C M Dodson on 09 Dec 2019, 22:12

I hope things improve for you.

Always nice to hear from you.

Stay with the forum, it’s nice to see what is going on especially as everyone is friendly and helpful.

Best wishes

Chris
C M Dodson  United Kingdom

Posted by lobo on 10 Dec 2019, 07:36

Good luck with your new circumstances¡
Antonio.
lobo  Spain

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Susofrick on 10 Dec 2019, 09:26

I hope all goes well for you and you will forever be a friend here on the forum!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by sberry on 10 Dec 2019, 16:44

I am very sorry about your problems and I sincerely hope that your circumstances will improve in the future!

And I don’t see any reason at all why you shouldn’t stay member of the forum. No matter what we do – produce figures and models, paint figures, build dioramas or whatever – I think everybody has phases in his or her life when the productivity declines for one reason or the other. But fortunately, here on Benno’s Figures Forum there is no required minimum quota of output per year!
sberry  Germany

Posted by Graeme on 10 Dec 2019, 17:55

It's good to hear from you Torsten, I hope the hand surgery went well.

If you sculpt for your own needs I hope you will continue to show the pictures here. But the most important thing is that you stay on the forum.
Graeme  Australia

Posted by stenfalk on 12 Dec 2019, 21:25

Thank you all for your intercession. That is balm for the soul. And who knows for what it is good in the end, once to switch to "slow"? At the moment I have to react because the sad cast its shadow over me. But let's just wait, maybe I win in January 17,50 € in the lottery. :-D Or something even more blatant happens that no one else thinks of ...
stenfalk  Germany

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Return to Miniatures News