Miniatures News

Minairons to resume SCW figures creation

Posted by Lluis of Minairons on 27 Oct 2018, 22:48

As some were perhaps already aware, our SCW figures range in 1:72 scale experienced a sudden halt several months ago, due to health problems of its sculptor Juan Bautista --wo is also owner of Xan Miniatures and co-owner of Steel72 models.

Despite the serious issue this could mean, I liked better to wait until he could get back to normal activity, rather than pushing forward the range using a different sculptor. However, shortly ago Xan retook activity, to happiness of many --not solely that of mine, I dare to venture.

He has consequently started to release new miniatures under his own brand, and has restarted SCW work too. So he has finished the commissioned set of Italian crewmen for our 1/72 L3/33 Carro Veloce tankette that you can see below:

Also, work has started on a new set that had been waiting for too long now: a 1/72 scale version of the Republican bike riders released in 1:100 from long ago.
Here below you can see Xan's work on one of the two dispatch riders that will compose the set:

Thanks for reading,
Lluís
www.minairons.eu
minairons-news.blogspot.com
facebook.com/MinaironsMiniatures
Lluis of Minairons  Europe

Return to Miniatures News