Miniatures News

Crowdfunding-Projects - Linear-A

Posted by Traveller1865 on 02 May 2018, 12:30

So the presumably scantily clad witches won, not to be negative but how much use are they? Could be an interesting topic if realistic. but would have prefered the hoplites, and ambassadors?? How often do you have use for those...sometimes democracy just dont work..
Traveller1865  Sweden

In memoriam

Posted by Tom71 on 02 May 2018, 16:16

Tom71  

Posted by Wiking on 02 May 2018, 16:54

Thank you Tom71 for sharing with us the result of the vote.

Hmmm ...?

Exactly booth winning set catch my interest too.
Will wait and see how the figures come out.
Wiking  Germany

Posted by Tom71 on 02 May 2018, 19:52

Newsletter-Adress: Projektnews-linear-a@web.de

If you want every news from the Crowdfunding-Projects, you can get a newsletter everytime. Please write a mail to this adress and you do not miss any news from this projects!
Tom71  

Posted by MicroWorld on 22 May 2018, 09:03

Tom71, can you help me explaining a little about payment? When I clicking a "Secure PP payment link" button, I see this:
If I want 3 sets to Russia, is it means I should type in "Einzepreis" box "45.85" (3x9.95Euro plus 16Euro for shipping) and leave "1" in "Anzahl" box?

And do you know: when we will see a master-models of figures?
MicroWorld  Russia

Posted by Tom71 on 22 May 2018, 10:35

@MicroWorld

I think you should contact Linear-A over this mail-adress linearalineara@yahoo.de
and write also the numbers of items you want.

"Einzelpreis" your complete price and "Number" = 1 thats correct. The Number is for the order and not for the number of the items. So I understand this
Tom71  

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Tom71 on 06 Jun 2018, 10:58

Colleagues what's up?

It's disappointing what I hear about Linear-A.

Nearly 300 people have agreed for sets. But hardly anyone supports the crowdfunding projects.

You want new sets, but do not want to support Linear-A, so that the sets can be realized.

Example "witches" set
48 miniatures in 24 poses ...

If not enough supporters are found, the sets will not be realized.

I have nothing to do with the crowdfunding-projects, I supported only Linear-A, because I think, they deserve it.
Tom71  

Posted by Traveller1865 on 06 Jun 2018, 12:21

Tom71 wrote:Colleagues what's up?

Nearly 300 people have agreed for sets. But hardly anyone supports the crowdfunding projects.

You want new sets, but do not want to support Linear-A, so that the sets can be realized.

Example "witches" set
48 miniatures in 24 poses ...

If not enough supporters are found, the sets will not be realized.

I have nothing to do with the crowdfunding-projects, I supported only Linear-A, because I think, they deserve it.

I ordered 1 set, but I suspect most people are more into military subjects, sad the marching hoplites didn't win...
Traveller1865  Sweden

In memoriam

Posted by MicroWorld on 06 Jun 2018, 13:43

Tom71 wrote:Colleagues what's up?

I've planned to pay for at least 3 sets of 'witches" and 3 sets of "ambassadors". But I still waiting for answer to my letter (sent 2 weeks ago).
Such unresponsiveness troubles me. How to communicate with them? If they are lazy to respond, when I offer them money - what will happen if the project does not take place and they will have to return this money?
MicroWorld  Russia

Posted by Tom71 on 07 Jun 2018, 09:57

MicroWorld wrote:...what will happen if the project does not take place and they will have to return this money?

Yes, Linear-A send the complete money back.

And:
"If I want 3 sets to Russia, is it means I should type in "Einzepreis" box "45.85" (3x9.95Euro plus 16Euro for shipping) and leave "1" in "Anzahl" box?"

Yes, that's correct.
Tom71  

Posted by Tom71 on 13 Sep 2018, 18:03

Last weekend I asked linear-A about the Crowdfunding-Projects and the chance is very high, that the company both set will cancel. Because only small number of voters supported! :(
Tom71  

Posted by MicroWorld on 14 Sep 2018, 06:40

Tom71 wrote:Last weekend I asked linear-A about the Crowdfunding-Projects and the chance is very high, that the company both set will cancel. Because only small number of voters supported! :(

If they REALLY want to receive money, they should at least to answer to people who is asking: "How I can sent money to you?". But they didn't.
And they should to show: WHAT people will have for their money. There is no any info about these sets - NO ONE photo of future figure.
Very funny situation: "Pay money by unknown way for unknown thing" ("Buy a pig in a poke"). No it's without myself!
MicroWorld  Russia

Posted by Tom71 on 14 Sep 2018, 11:19

@Microworld
I understand the problem - My informations are that the supporters pay over Paypal the money. And if exists any problems or questions you can contact Linear-A over ths E-Mail-Adress linearalineara@yahoo.de
Tom71  

Posted by marc zijp on 14 Sep 2018, 12:32

And normally they answer very quick.
marc zijp  

Posted by MicroWorld on 14 Sep 2018, 12:33

Thanks, Tom71; but my euphoria has already gone. Now i'm thinking more practical. There are two ways:
1. To fund a new sets. What I'll have if project will be realized? Really I need 2 pcs of each set. Well, I pay 35,90EU for 2 sets of witches and 35,90EU for 2 sets of ambassadors. I can't combine witches and ambassadors in one parcel to reduce total cost. So one set will cost for me 17.95EU. And I don't know what I'm buying!
2. To wait. If project willbe realized, these sets will be available in LInear's shop. I'll see photo of figures in PSR site and make my choise. If figures will be good I'll buy 2 sets of witches, 2 sets of ambassadors, sets of "silc way" and "people of Iudea"... - up to 8 diverse sets. A shop price is the same - about 9-10EU. And cost of shipping - 16EU per parcel. I.e. one box of figures will cost for mee about 12EU.
Compare this: 17.95 blindly or 12 after seeing of photos.
Linear's conditions of funding makes me to choose the second variant. And seems I'm not the only who thinking such.
MicroWorld  Russia

Posted by Traveller1865 on 14 Sep 2018, 19:20

Sad to hear, I supported it.
Traveller1865  Sweden

In memoriam

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Previous page

Return to Miniatures News