Miniatures News

Hagen-Miniatures - new Ziegler figures coming

Posted by ImperialChief on 04 Sep 2017, 17:34

Hello at all,

Here some new figures for the swiss "Gewalthaufen" !
12 Arkebusiers

Here the text from Frank:

The Gewalthaufen gets its fire support with twelve arquebusiers. They are moving rather freely with their handguns, everyone is busy with loading and aiming.
There's no reglement with Handguns in this age, the 15th cent. We can assume that they were in combat like Tiailleurs or they fought from a stronghold position.
I sculpted their gear as a little bag and a gun powder vessel, hanging with straps over the shoulder.
Analogical to their comrades of the pikeblock I did the jacket over the armour. My suggestion is, that the jacket could be seen as a livreè jacket in an uniform pattern, like the unified standard with the logistics of the handguns, with consistent measurements, they must have had.

For their protection they wear sallets and warhats with breastplates and chainmails. At their side they have a long knife or a kind of swiss epee.

These troopers could be a company of a rather big german, swiss, or burgundian/flemish city state/polity, or the entourage of a big wealthy noble, which was able to provide not only badges, hooded collars, caps, or the colour for helmets, but stylish jackets.

i think next week they will be available in our shop.
I hope you like them !
Cheers

Andy
ImperialChief  Germany

Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor) Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor)

Posted by Paul on 04 Sep 2017, 17:47

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Me want!!! :-)
Paul  China

Posted by Ben90 on 04 Sep 2017, 18:17

Me too!
Ben90  Germany
Golden Brush Winner

Posted by Frankzett on 05 Sep 2017, 15:51

Thanks for posting Andy :yeah: I have no free photo hosting service yet, since Photobucket .... :(
Oh yes and it was time to do something new. The last weeks, since Kulmbach I did my „heure verte“ with my green putty regulary and I think I will continue my work, with the other sculpts which I had began some time ago. My fingers found back their fitness for sculting - I am back again.
And well there is enough to sculp for the Burgundian Wars topic and so I will continue my ancient project contemporaneously.

Greetings
Frank
Frankzett  

Posted by Egbert on 05 Sep 2017, 16:31

Hello Frank,
as beautiful as ever,
masterpiece of sculpting, once again very nice figures...
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Egbert  Germany

Posted by sansovino on 06 Sep 2017, 20:24

Wow, which wonderful realistic figures!
sansovino  Germany

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Arkoudaki on 07 Sep 2017, 13:53

Not my period at all but I really like how they look. Well done to the sculptor! I am sure those interested in the period will really enjoy these figs!
Arkoudaki  United Kingdom

Posted by ImperialChief on 14 Sep 2017, 09:31

ImperialChief  Germany

Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor) Verified member from Hagen Miniatures (Sponsor)

Return to Miniatures News