Members

Nicoleblond

Posted by nicoleblond on 15 May 2015, 12:38

Nicoleblond. 43 years. I play miniature games for over 10 years. I live in France, near Paris. I'm in a game association, and I'm one of the main organizers of the convention JFJ (Journées Figurines et Jeux = Days Miniatures & Games). This is one of the largest miniatures conventions from the Paris region, bringing together about 1000 people over 2 days during a weekend with tournaments, demonstrations, bringing together professionals and associations. The JFJ convention exists for 9 years. Every year we create a special figurine produced about 400 copies.

Together, I'm a very big fan of the game Alkemy, and I went from players to fans, then head to the galleon group that manages the rules, profiles during the time when Studio 38 was publisher of the game. Studio 38, with a store in Grenoble (City in France), they decided to stop the development of the game and asked me to take over the game. with 7 friends and fans of the game, we set up a company in December 2013 to continue the development of miniatures game Alkemy. That's why I come on this forum to communicate Alkemy :-)
nicoleblond  France

Posted by Kekso on 15 May 2015, 12:48

Welcome to the forum Nicoleblond. We're expecting many pictures from your convention ;-)
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Return to Members