Members

Hi from Minairons Miniatures

Posted by Lluis of Minairons on 18 Sep 2013, 22:16

Hi all,

I'm Lluís Vilalta, a long since gamer and collector who's quite recently become the owner of a pretty small company named Minairons Miniatures. This company has been created with the purpose to explore military historic topics related to the Spanish Peninsula nations (with some accent on Catalonia where the company is born).

Whenever possible, our miniatures are to be CAD designed and later brought to various materials --including hard plastic in those cases this is financially possible. Besides, such designing method should allow us a relatively easy re-scalation of our models. Well, such is the theory at least!

Our starting range consists of a growing collection of Spanish Civil War vehicles in either hard plastic or resin, mainly developed at 1/72nd and 1/100th scales altogether --although quite recently we've begun producing some at 1/56th scale too.

Not to bore you too much for a first thread, let me conclude my self-introduction with a few Minairons-related URL addresses:

Apologies for such a long, boring first post.

Best wishes,
Lluís

(Please note that despite I use to refer to ourselves as "we" in plural, due to an indefinite customary vice, Minairons Miniatures is in fact an one-person company. Just for clarifying :oops: )
Lluis of Minairons  Europe

Posted by Benno on 18 Sep 2013, 22:52

Welcome to the forum Lluís! :-D You have some nice products. Never heard of your company before. Am looking forward to what your company will bring in the future!
Benno  Netherlands

Forum Admin Forum Admin

Return to Members