CRISIS 2016 Antwerp Nov 05th!

Posted by Dad's Army on 18 Oct 2016, 21:12

Just 18 days until we meet again...
Looking forward to it :yeah:
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Fredericus-Rex on 28 Oct 2016, 05:31

Hello,
we will also be on the Crisis, with a small stand, but this is better as nothing.

A note of our own:
Since it is no longer possible to have all article on shows with us, we ask that you make your order 1 week before the exhibition over the shop or with e-mail (contact@fredericus-rex.eu)

Thanks for looking. :-)
Fredericus-Rex  Germany

In memoriam

Posted by Beano Boy on 28 Oct 2016, 09:07

Of course I cannot attend being as I am like choice wine. :-D I do not travel well. However all you guys attending Have a good time.
I think perhaps you ought to have a special penny collection for Mr . Cryns,to raise money for a FIGZ T Shirt for him,but do make mention to him there is no gold uniform braid for critics placed upon them. :mrgreen: BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Wolfgang Meyer on 28 Oct 2016, 13:58

I will also come as a visitor. I'm glad to see you. ;-)

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Meyer  Germany

Posted by Peter on 28 Oct 2016, 18:57

Great news from Conny and Wolfgang! Will be happy to see both of you again! :occasion:

Reminder: Meeting at 13.30 Hr at the Schilling stand! Don't forget your FIGZ shirt! ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Taipeh on 29 Oct 2016, 07:52

Only 8 days to meet you :-)
Taipeh  Germany

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Cryns on 29 Oct 2016, 11:05

Wolfgang Meyer wrote:I will also come as a visitor.

I will be delighted to finally meet you Wolfgang.

Since Mr. Bos and I have no official name for our gaming group, there is this possibility to place some FIGZ logo's on our Batavian Revolt 69 AD gaming table. First question: Will this support or hurt the FIGZ forum?
Second question: Is there any such logo material available, Dad? Peter? And where can I get it? We will start building up our table on friday 4th from about 16:00 o' clock and spend the whole night drinking Belgian beer downtown afterwards :occasion: We expect you to join us, Peter!

Beano Boy wrote: I think perhaps you ought to have a special penny collection for Mr . Cryns, to raise money for a FIGZ T Shirt for him, but do make mention to him there is no gold uniform braid for critics placed upon them. :mrgreen: BB

Is it allright with you if I wear my golden leggings again?

Peter wrote:Only thing I can say here: WRONG SHIRT! Where is that FIGZ shirt? :eh:
Mr. Cryns wrote:Last time you complained about my costume.

MABO wrote:I will do if you are not following the style guide for official meetings.

So now I have to make a very hard decision: enduring all this ongoing shouting (capitals?) of Peter and Mabo again, or just wear that shirt and give one to my partner Mr. Bos as well.
But there appears another dilemma:
In the world where I come from a T-shirt is not considered to be part of a costume or outfit.
A T-shirt belongs to the type of clothing we call underwear.
Am I supposed to present our gaming table in underwear?
Cryns  Netherlands

Supporting Business Supporting Business

Posted by Beano Boy on 29 Oct 2016, 11:48

Nice to see you took my little bit of banter in the spirit it was written in Mr Cryns. :thumbup: As I do not need to look at them wear your golden leggings but to raise good intention to your cause,( Your Table Top ) you might consider wearing frogman flippers as well?

As for a FIGZ T Shirt if you wear one, you could well be considered a Fashion Guro,and therefore create a trend for them in Amsterdam, after all you guys no longer wear wooden Clogs? I mean the old type up pointed ones. I mean this as no slight upon poorer people of past times. OK? Good. :thumbup:

Getting thousands of orders will keep our friend Remco,very busy,but perhaps Benno, could see that he has at least one day off a month to paint his special picked out figure for his nice warm feeling blog?

From the every changing leaves of Fiddle Wood Norwich UK,
All you guys attending have fun. :-D BB____________________ :sst: " And stay safe."
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Dad's Army on 29 Oct 2016, 20:07

:yeah: Mr. Cryns, it would be nice if you would promote FIGZ for us, and the forum as well.
I don't know what you want to place on your table, but I can bring it to Antwerpen, no problem.
And about the shirt, it's no underwear but a members only shirt, a collectors item. :mrgreen:
CU in Antwerpen!!!
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Cryns on 30 Oct 2016, 11:12

Dad's Army wrote:want to place on your table, but I can bring it to Antwerpen

I will tell you in Dutch in a PM.
Cryns  Netherlands

Supporting Business Supporting Business

Posted by Peter on 03 Nov 2016, 20:48

Two nights sleep and the meeting is a fact! ;-)

My FIGZ shirt is lying ready, my old camera and the money to! :mrgreen:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by stenfalk on 03 Nov 2016, 22:03

Peter wrote:My FIGZ shirt is lying ready, my old camera and the money to! :mrgreen:

Can someone please tell me how I can get a FIGZ-shirt? I think it would dress me well. Do i have to earn that with special skills? Or do i have to consist a courage test? Seemingly everyone here has one, only I have none... That makes me so sad! :stressed: :sweatdrop: :(
stenfalk  Germany

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Peter on 03 Nov 2016, 22:37

stenfalk wrote:
Can someone please tell me how I can get a FIGZ-shirt? I think it would dress me well. Do i have to earn that with special skills? Or do i have to consist a courage test? Seemingly everyone here has one, only I have none... That makes me so sad! :stressed: :sweatdrop: :(

You can contact Remco (Dad's Army) and he will help you. ;-)
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by MABO on 03 Nov 2016, 22:39

and that is a test of courage... :-D
MABO  Europe

Posted by Graeme on 04 Nov 2016, 03:36

Mr. Cryns wrote:Am I supposed to present our gaming table in underwear?

You are a modelling Superman, It's OK to wear your underwear on the outside.
Graeme  Australia

Previous page

Return to Upcoming Events