Upcoming Events

FIGZ 2012

Posted by Dad's Army on 29 May 2012, 23:33

Hey mickey mouse,

Would be nice to show some work there, if you need a table please mail figz.info...

mickey mouse wrote:hi,
i might be able to take my bunker doirama to the FIGZ show, if you want
User avatar
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 4857
Member since:
18 Nov 2007, 22:53


Posted by Dad's Army on 29 May 2012, 23:35

To all the guys who do come and have a FIGZ shirt, please wear it Sunday!
(the others can wear it at home, just to participate)

:mrgreen:
User avatar
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 4857
Member since:
18 Nov 2007, 22:53

Posted by mickey mouse on 29 May 2012, 23:37

i will but, im not sure though
what is the last day that you need to know , whether i bring it or not?
User avatar
mickey mouse  Netherlands
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 1359
Member since:
24 May 2012, 19:42

Posted by Peter on 30 May 2012, 22:16

Dad's Army wrote:To all the guys who do come and have a FIGZ shirt, please wear it Sunday!
(the others can wear it at home, just to participate)

:mrgreen:

Or they can hang it on a flagpole in their garden :mrgreen:

Little announcement: today, I've ordered the "VLAAI" for sunday ;-) Markuuuuus, are you sure you won't be there? :-D
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 18733
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Posted by Dad's Army on 31 May 2012, 06:05

Hmm sounds good Peter!
So we need plastic plates now :?

A last update, Hans can't make it this weekend cause personal reasons.
Just recieved a mail, so no Cambrai this year.

CU all sunday (in shirt) :cheers:
User avatar
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 4857
Member since:
18 Nov 2007, 22:53

Posted by Peter on 31 May 2012, 06:14

Dad's Army wrote:Hmm sounds good Peter!
So we need plastic plates now :?

A last update, Hans can't make it this weekend cause personal reasons.
Just recieved a mail, so no Cambrai this year.

CU all sunday (in shirt) :cheers:

What a pity :( I hope the reason is nothing bad :?
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 18733
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Zed1 on 31 May 2012, 09:15

Hope that, too. :neutral:

CU on Sunday, guys. And beware: this time, I'll gonna have a camera. So you all better try to look young and beautiful, eh? :lol:
User avatar
Zed1  Germany
 
Posts: 1232
Member since:
17 Jan 2011, 14:25

Posted by Paul on 31 May 2012, 11:19

Zed1 wrote:

CU on Sunday, guys. And beware: this time, I'll gonna have a camera. So you all better try to look young and beautiful, eh? :lol:

No problems....I´ve had some beauty treatment
Image
User avatar
Paul  China

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 11654
Member since:
25 Nov 2008, 09:31

Posted by MABO on 31 May 2012, 11:20

I have one, too :mrgreen:
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6991
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Posted by Peter on 31 May 2012, 11:25

Zed1 wrote:Hope that, too. :neutral:

CU on Sunday, guys. And beware: this time, I'll gonna have a camera. So you all better try to look young and beautiful, eh? :lol:

No problem for me! I'm young and beautiful :mrgreen: :lol:

CU Sascha ;-)
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 18733
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Posted by Paul on 31 May 2012, 12:15

Peter wrote:No problem for me! I'm young and beautiful

:scratch: :scratch:
Image
User avatar
Paul  China

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 11654
Member since:
25 Nov 2008, 09:31

Posted by Peter on 31 May 2012, 16:25

Paul wrote: :scratch: :scratch:
Image

I know Paul, that you are old and ugly :tongue: :mrgreen:

But your camera is working :lol:
User avatar
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 18733
Member since:
25 Mar 2008, 18:51

Posted by MABO on 31 May 2012, 20:43

I have packed everything and I hope my JU 52 will not crash :drool:
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6991
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Posted by Zed1 on 31 May 2012, 21:21

MABO wrote:I have packed everything and I hope my JU 52 will not crash :drool:


My oh my... must you always exxagerate?
Take the car! :-D
User avatar
Zed1  Germany
 
Posts: 1232
Member since:
17 Jan 2011, 14:25

Posted by MABO on 31 May 2012, 21:50

Zed1 wrote:
My oh my... must you always exxagerate?
Take the car! :-D


I only want to be traditional and jump. ;-)
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6991
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Posted by Dad's Army on 31 May 2012, 23:12

I can see you are all in a good mood, lets hope wearing your shirts wil result in much better pictures!
Looking forward to see you all sunday, and remember its almost fatherday, so bring your wishlist to Figz. (and what is a father without the original FIGZ mug? :mrgreen: )
User avatar
Dad's Army  Netherlands

Moderator Moderator
 
Posts: 4857
Member since:
18 Nov 2007, 22:53

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by mickey mouse on 01 Jun 2012, 00:33

quit happy, unless he doesnt want one :tongue: :mrgreen:
User avatar
mickey mouse  Netherlands
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 1359
Member since:
24 May 2012, 19:42

Posted by MABO on 01 Jun 2012, 07:37

Dad's Army wrote:I can see you are all in a good mood, lets hope wearing your shirts wil result in much better pictures!
Looking forward to see you all sunday, and remember its almost fatherday, so bring your wishlist to Figz. (and what is a father without the original FIGZ mug? :mrgreen: )

I would prefer a FIGZ in Arnhem Shirt
User avatar
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)
 
Posts: 6991
Member since:
12 May 2008, 18:01

Posted by voukerous on 01 Jun 2012, 10:08

Hello my friends...!!!

I want to wish to all of you "GOOD LUCK" and "HAVE A LOT OF FUN" in the upcoming show FIGZ 2012...!!!!! :-D

P.S. Waiting for a detailed photo report of the event next week... ;-)

I live far away....but my thoughts will be with you !!
User avatar
voukerous  Greece
 
Posts: 109
Member since:
01 Sep 2009, 08:58

Posted by Anwenoit on 01 Jun 2012, 14:43

Blimey - not this time.
I'd love to meet the mob over ther but no joy.

Anyhow - does the Herne show stil exist (PB Toys et consortes)? A query to our German colleagues.

T.
User avatar
Anwenoit  Poland
 
Posts: 65
Member since:
29 Jan 2012, 16:00

Previous pageNext page

Return to Upcoming Events