Miniatures Talk

Caesar Adventurers and or Dwarves

Posted by Curefan on 27 Dec 2018, 08:57

Hello,

I'm new to the mini world but working hard to collect massive armies. I plan on getting 10 boxes of each fantasy set made by Caesar and Redbox/Orion/Alliance.

With that said I missed Caesars run of Adventurers and Dwarves. Does anyone know where I can purchase some? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth!

I prefer unpainted and complete sets.

Thanks so much, :-D

Curefan
Curefan  United States of America

Posted by Bluefalchion on 27 Dec 2018, 11:17

Head over to plasticsoldierreview.com and there are links to many sellers of old or hard-to-find sets. Another option is eBay.

Good luck and please post pictures of your work so we can all enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Bluefalchion  United States of America

Posted by Beano Boy on 27 Dec 2018, 15:16

So sorry to have missed this post. :oops: However thank you for joining the Forum Elinza.
You are most welcome here indeed.

I buy lots of stuff from E Bay,but advise you find out the retail price of things first before buying from there. Lots of over pricing sharks on there bumping up the prices.

I recommend you Google `Model Hobbies.' which is a massive retail site, with Caesar 1/72 scale toy figures and anything else you might get interested in. Most certainly you can cruise all the old and new goodies they stock at recommended retail price. There is also `E Models', too that stock loads of stuff.

If you have photographs of your hobby style figures feel free to post them? I`m sure I and all the other guys hanging around this unique diverse place would love to see them. I hope you visit again. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Curefan on 28 Dec 2018, 05:56

thanks

Posted by Curefan on 17 Jan 2019, 07:07

Thanks for all the info. I tried each and every one. I thought I had some success. One site had 1 set of Caesar Adventurers listed. I ordered them and it said it was confirmed. About a week later I was refunded the cost to my card. DARN!

If anyone knows of anyone who would like to sell thier sets of Caesar Dwarves or Adventurers please let me know. I believe I have tried every website on the internet for these...grrrrrrrr.

Posted by vellek on 17 Jan 2019, 21:56

Curefan-

Since you're in the states like me, I'd suggest looking for the next toy soldier show in your area. There are usually dealers ready to sell/bargain and you can find a lot of new or out-of-production stuff for relatively reasonable prices. Good luck!

Cheers,
Kurt
vellek  United States of America
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Curefan on 18 Jan 2019, 07:00

Great. I will Kurt.
Thanks

Posted by Zikiti on 20 Jan 2019, 20:31

you have mail :)
Zikiti  United Kingdom

Posted by Curefan on 21 Jan 2019, 06:17

Zikiti,

Please let me know if you have received my reply? I keep getting errors

Posted by Zikiti on 21 Jan 2019, 10:47

no sorry, I didn't receive your message.
Zikiti  United Kingdom

Posted by Curefan on 21 Jan 2019, 11:46

That would be great! Yes I would love the two sets of Dwarves (if indeed the other set is (unboxed is not very important to me.) If you have any Adventurers sets you are looking to unload I would be interested in those as well. I am not in a huge hurry so please do not change any travel plans you have (Portugal....wow!). Let me know when you are ready and we will go from there if thats ok with you?

If you have never seen the Cure before you are in for a real treat. They are fantastic live. Hopefully you are close enough that you can watch Robert's facial expressions while singing and after the song(s). A work of art in itself. I would love to see them play in Europe. Have fun and let me know what you think!

Return to Miniatures Talk