Miniatures Talk

ykreol

Posted by ezzys on 12 Feb 2017, 19:35

Hi everyone
I'm trying to get hold of some ykrip figures have been trying direct to them but I'm not getting anywhere can anyone point me in the right direction please??????
Many thanks Phil
ezzys  United Kingdom

Posted by Gail on 12 Feb 2017, 20:43

I've had the same problem, Please don't use The La Figurine Plastique, they took my money and didn't send me the figures I ordered, won't reply to any of my requests to email and say why they took my money but didn't send the figures.

Gail
Gail  United Kingdom

Posted by MABO on 12 Feb 2017, 20:44

Gail wrote:I've had the same problem, Please don't use The La Figurine Plastique, they took my money and didn't send me the figures I ordered, won't reply to any of my requests to email and say why they took my money but didn't send the figures.

Gail

Good to know, thank you! And of course, I am sorry for you.
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by ezzys on 12 Feb 2017, 21:08

Thanks for the information that's a great help, ill cross them of the list.
Many thanks Phil
ezzys  United Kingdom

Posted by ezzys on 12 Feb 2017, 21:09

Thanks for the information that's a great help, ill cross them of the list.
Sorry for any loss you incurred.
Many thanks Phil
ezzys  United Kingdom

Posted by Gail on 12 Feb 2017, 21:24

That was the first and only time this ever happened to me, just don't want any one else to lose any money, what was worse is ykreol themselves told me to go to them as they stock his figures, so lost my money and my Custers last stand figures. Thats life I guess.

Gail
Gail  United Kingdom

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by tom s on 12 Feb 2017, 21:50

tom s  United States of America

Posted by sansovino on 12 Feb 2017, 22:36

Gail, sad to hear the story of your experience with La Figurine plastique.
I have ordered twice miniatures there and received them too. And the contact was very friendly that they couldn´t organized two tin miniatures. I had also only to pay after their information/confirmation what they can send me - so I am really very surprised about your story. I won´t say that it didn´t happened with your order. I have made only other experiences with this shop.

Many Ykreol-sets are sold from this internet-shop
http://dragons-cave.de/epages/fbd4e24c- ... ries/2/182

The Ykreol-sets are only very poor detailed and mostly quite simple. The sets are In relation to their prices not recommendable. If you are searching dead napoleonic soldiers, I can recommend you Art Miniatures which have still more realistic fallen soldiers.
http://www.schmaeling.de/neu/?p=1
sansovino  Germany

Posted by Gail on 13 Feb 2017, 07:38

I got the invoice and everything as I paid by PayPal, I've had to pass it on to PayPal in the end, but as yet they have not been able to sort it for me, I'm guess I'm just unlucky, I can only tell you what happened to me, I did ask the company if they couldn't supply the figures could they send my money back, but what can you do if they won't reply to you at all.

Gail
Gail  United Kingdom

Posted by Gail on 13 Feb 2017, 07:53

La Figurine Plastique - Payment received
Hello,

Thank you for your payment for order n° 711 for 36,00€, dated 27/04/2016, on La Figurine Plastique, which has now been received.

Your order will be processed as quickly as possible, and we'll keep you informed of its status by e-mail.

Click here to download a copy of your invoice.

Regards,
The La Figurine Plastique team

All it says on my account is order is being processed, and still says that after almost a year, after all this time I don't expect to get my money back or the figures. As I said maybe i'm just unlucky.

Gail
Gail  United Kingdom

Posted by C M Dodson on 13 Feb 2017, 09:23

Hello.

I am sorry to hear of your problems.

I have used this firm to obtain both Marc Claus and Ykerol figures with no problems whatsoever.

I followed the order form, in English on their web site and paid through Pay Pal.

I would be happy to use them again based on my experience.

Best wishes,

Chris
C M Dodson  United Kingdom

Posted by Gail on 13 Feb 2017, 09:50

Well this is a turn up for the books I just had an email from Marc Claus, Gérant de La Figurine Plastique, with an Apology and a rebate to my PayPal account, I accept the apology he gave me 100%.

Gail
Gail  United Kingdom

Return to Miniatures Talk