Miniatures Talk

Miniature size comparison request - Mars Teutonics

Posted by zirrian on 22 Jan 2017, 16:28

Dear forum members,

Does anyone happen to be able to make some scale comparison pics for me? Any of the Mars Teutonics and/or the Russian/Polish figures and other similar 1:72 scale brethrens? Also, in case someone could make a picture of a Teutonic foot knight (or Sergeants? the giant ones ;) ) with 28mm historical minis, I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers!
zirrian  Hungary

Posted by zirrian on 27 Jan 2017, 01:14

Nobody? :(
zirrian  Hungary

Posted by MABO on 27 Jan 2017, 08:11

I did not buy MARS stuff. The figures are not good and in the beginning they only made pirate copies. So I am sorry I can not help you.
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by zirrian on 27 Jan 2017, 10:09

MABO wrote:I did not buy MARS stuff. The figures are not good and in the beginning they only made pirate copies. So I am sorry I can not help you.

No problem :) As I couldn't find any of the Esci modern US figures, I got a box of them, and they are somewhat workable, plus getting 3 of each poses is good. Also got some of their Mujahideen, a really useful set because of the recoilless rifle, sniper and LMG included, the Ultima Ratio set is missing those.

What I wish is that they'd downsize their Vietnam War sets for 1:72, it's a rather neglected conflict....

But back on topic, I'll pick up a set and make some pics. Sadly they are the only ones who make mounted sergeants for the early XIVth century, and while they look bad...I've painted worse minis before :)
zirrian  Hungary

Posted by MABO on 27 Jan 2017, 10:39

zirrian wrote:I've painted worse minis before :)

:-D
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Return to Miniatures Talk