Miniatures Talk

looking for 1/72 white metal Zulu warriors

Posted by myname96 on 25 Dec 2013, 23:17

I’m looking for reasonably priced metal 1/72 Zulu warriors does anyone have any suggestions? I prefer a American dealer.

myname96  United States of America

Posted by santifernandez on 26 Dec 2013, 12:00

santifernandez  Spain

Posted by myname96 on 26 Dec 2013, 12:40

Thanks for the link, they have some beautifully sculpted Zulu war British soldiers, but I don't see any Zulu warriors. Do you have any other suggestions?

Posted by santifernandez on 26 Dec 2013, 15:26

sorry can not help you, but I know the typical plastic ..... Hat, Italeri ...
santifernandez  Spain

Posted by myname96 on 26 Dec 2013, 15:58

santifernandez wrote:sorry can not help you, but I know the typical plastic ..... Hat, Italeri ...

Hi santifernandez,

I appreciate the effort. :) I know about the plastic Hat & Italeri warriors, no one I've tried has them in stock...... I want to build a grope of 200- 250 warriors and buying them on Ebay one box here and one box there would be very expensive.... I would prefer to buy them all at one place. :D

Posted by Beano Boy on 26 Dec 2013, 16:37

Ah! Money certainly can hamper ones imagination in this hobby.However M N 96 there are lots of plastic figures now avalible on the market that are very nice in great detail work,and at the right prices too. In gropes of 200 or more they would look quite a Splendid picture indeed. Order on line at E models or Modelhobbies they are never out of stock.you only pay one set postal charge too! Look them up and find out more. It only requires one typing finger! Hope this might help you............All the Best B B
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by myname96 on 26 Dec 2013, 19:00

Hi Beano Boy,

I found the figures I was looking for at Modelhobbies, my order has been placed. Thanks for suggestion. :)

Brian

Posted by Beano Boy on 27 Dec 2013, 02:03

Well brian,I`m happy and glad to have been of help to a fellow Modeller on this Great Forum. Get those paints and brushes at the ready because I`m sure your model figures will soon be with you. It will look quite splendid indeed to see a bunch of Zulu Warriors posted and placed upon this Forum..........I see you are interested in SyFi,Brian, if you have not seen these ,please have a look at the Daleks and the Bomb..............and The Return of the Daleks,on this Forum. These are very tall tales,and I placed these fun time tounge in cheek stories using the models that I`ve painted as well as the scratch built model buildings I`ve made over the years..............and also some of my own tiny figures too.....It all makes for fun! By the way Washington traviled from east to west and also saw the stone brick with 1776 placed upon it...........and was also a Free Man............................Paul
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by myname96 on 27 Dec 2013, 12:00

Beano Boy wrote:Well brian,I`m happy and glad to have been of help to a fellow Modeller on this Great Forum. Get those paints and brushes at the ready because I`m sure your model figures will soon be with you. It will look quite splendid indeed to see a bunch of Zulu Warriors posted and placed upon this Forum..........I see you are interested in SyFi,Brian, if you have not seen these ,please have a look at the Daleks and the Bomb..............and The Return of the Daleks,on this Forum. These are very tall tales,and I placed these fun time tounge in cheek stories using the models that I`ve painted as well as the scratch built model buildings I`ve made over the years..............and also some of my own tiny figures too.....It all makes for fun! By the way Washington traviled from east to west and also saw the stone brick with 1776 placed upon it...........and was also a Free Man............................Paul

Hi Beano Boy,

I will check them out, thanks :thumbup:

Posted by Ochoin on 28 Dec 2013, 01:47

Ochoin  Scotland

Return to Miniatures Talk