Forum & Help

Split 1/72 Gallery in several subforums?

Split 1/72 Gallery in several subforums.

Poll ended at 29 Jul 2011, 09:57

Yes - Ages
41%
Yes - Other
6%
Not necessary
53%

Total votes : 17

Posted by zzed on 30 Jun 2011, 21:39

I can send some sandwiches via regular postal service :-)
zzed  Croatia

Posted by Peter on 30 Jun 2011, 22:00

I don't understand the problem of moving the forum to a new server. A server is something like a "dumb waiter". So move the "old dumb waiter" to the "new dumb waiter" and put the forum on it. I do it all the time with my PC :mrgreen:

All fixed ;-) Nice and easy :mrgreen: :lol: :joker:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by jmchasco on 30 Jun 2011, 22:03

They are not bad offers guys !! i'm changing my living room Paul ! your lorry would be more than useful !! and one sandwich is one sandwich, always could be good while you think about the next colour to apply :mrgreen:

Cheers for that! I'm learning PHP and Javascript but I'm far from a professional though. I might ask you for help in the future. :-D

:thumbup: :thumbup: although i'm currently not using this kind of forum (phpBB) i was working with it many years in past. If you are interested, we are now working with SMF , i know there are scripts to migrate from phpBB to SMF , although both are good enough to forum function :thumbup:
For javascript i outstanding recommend you learn JQuery directly ! It makes javascript easier and there is a lot of work already done by others.

Cheers !
jmchasco  Spain

Posted by musketier on 01 Jul 2011, 01:08

Paul wrote:I can get the use of a flatbed lorry for the move...only on friday afternoons though :rabbit:

would that be from 3:45 pm- 4:00pm Paul? :cheers: :joker: :sparta:
musketier  United States of America

Posted by SamSagace on 01 Jul 2011, 23:25

ModernKiwi wrote:I chose "not necessary". I like being exposed to a wide variety of era's, it has taught me lots.

The same!!! :lol:
I like to have "surprises" with very mysterious tittles!!
If there are some sub-forums or even tags, I'm not sure that I'll "put my eyes" on some works!! :confused:
so, for me, it's good like it is!!! don't change anything: Benno's forum is good with his own simplicity and variety!
I love it! :love:
(I saw some others forums with a large "set" of forums and sub-forums.... well, just have a stomach ache! :? )
SamSagace  France
Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Previous page

Return to Forum & Help