Forum & Help

New Forum Friend Question

Posted by Bramble15 on 12 Sep 2013, 15:04

I just want to make sure that I am not ignoring folks who have requested to be friends.

If their screen name appears in my friends group, does that mean I have accepted them properly?
Also is there information related to friends within the forum?

Please forgive my lack of knowledge related to social media. Sometimes I am amazed I can work my way thru the forum itself.
Bramble15  United States of America

Posted by armpcm on 12 Sep 2013, 15:29

Bramble15 wrote:If their screen name appears in my friends group, does that mean I have accepted them properly?

Hi there you are correct :-) if people appear on the board Your Friends that´s it :thumbup: check this image from my friends.

Bramble15 wrote:Also is there information related to friends within the forum?

Yes it is one of the new feature that Benno added to the forum, the Stream, here we can see the Recent discussions, see if our friends are online, and share via the option Updates in your network.

Here I uploaded a aerial photo from Arnhem from 1944 and share it with my friends.

Hope that I have helped, and in any case Benno will reply for sure giving more input on this. :-)
armpcm  Portugal

Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Posted by Bramble15 on 12 Sep 2013, 23:44

Thank you for the great response. Makes me rest a little easier knowing that I am not an ignorant friend!!!!
Thanks again.
Bramble15  United States of America

Posted by Benno on 13 Sep 2013, 18:24

Couldn't have explained it any better Pedro! :-)
Benno  Netherlands

Forum Admin Forum Admin

Return to Forum & Help