Gallery

The Big Turk

Posted by Michael Robert on 19 May 2020, 22:20

Hello,
well the Big Turk, that was me, Michael. Unfortunately, I Don't find the pictures any more. I sent them immediately to Peter when they were shot when I was in holidays. You need to go to the competition to see them.
I knew that I was handicapped, not such a gifted artist as some othesr here, choice of Mars figures - but that was a bit my "against all odds spirit" and actually I like these - and finishing a small dio on holidays is challenging because you don't have all your stuff. For the soil I used real soil scraped from underneath the snow (I was skiing). However, I had the great reward of many people voting for me. I thank them all heartily - gives me spirit to outdo myself.
Further, I want to congratulate my competitor winners, Roustam and the cuirassiers - they deserved winning. But be careful, next time….

Happy modelling
Michael

Added the pictures Michael!
Last edited by Peter on 19 May 2020, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed picture(s).
Michael Robert  France

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Peter on 19 May 2020, 22:30

It was a great entry but it was just like mine, how did you call it? "Panzerfutter"? :mrgreen:

Thanks for joining the competition! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Susofrick on 20 May 2020, 06:50

You did wonders with those figures, but it was apparently not enough. Great to see some odd figures in a very nice setting! Well, looks like an execution, but whatever... it is nicely done! No, not the execution ....
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Graeme on 20 May 2020, 16:53

Mars? Really?

You've made these rather awkward figures look very respectable.

Nice exotic and colourful scene, the longer I look the more I like it.
Graeme  Australia

Posted by Peter on 03 Jun 2020, 09:55

Graeme wrote:... the longer I look the more I like it.

That's because you have seen that glass with pastis on the right in the first picture! :mrgreen:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Return to Gallery