Gallery

..And now my Watch Begins

Posted by carlosfaro on 15 Oct 2019, 23:43

Hello, going on (of course!) with my Huge- Game if Tjhones project, let me present you my own version of the Night Watch on the Wall
Sorry pictures are not great..

https://sceavusall172.blogspot.com/

carlosfaro  

Posted by PhilC on 16 Oct 2019, 03:45

Very nice Black Watch! Your choice of sets is great, funny that you achieve to convert figures that look like that actual characters. There was a time when I could tell the manufacturer and set of every mini, not the case anymore, but I can tell that you've added some Corsairs of Umbar in your units... and I recognize an old Atlantic Egyptian behind the Grandmaster :)
Is the crow on the right Shoulder of one of the characters scratchbuilt ?
PhilC  Europe

Supporting Member (Silver) Supporting Member (Silver)

Posted by Susofrick on 16 Oct 2019, 09:55

Agree with Phil! And if your watch start doing stuff like this ... well, I don't know what to say. Maybe should start wearing a watch again.
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by carlosfaro on 16 Oct 2019, 20:47

Thank you Phil and Suso,

Watch can be a funny word indeed, Imhad not realized..
The crow of Lord Commander Mormont is made from green stuff.. Not 100% satisfied with the result, but it works

Maester Aemon yes, he is the old Atlantic egyptian man.
For the troopers I chose very different individuals from: strelets medieval russians, Mars russian and lithuanian, some ancient germans and dacians , medieval spanish and diverse militiamen , and the last but quite suitable choice: the latest Alliance Umbar Coursairs
carlosfaro  

Return to Gallery