Gallery

Possible new 1/72 fantasy miniatures

Posted by Curefan on 24 Dec 2018, 08:04

First and foremost......hello. This is my first post on this forum and hopefully it is a doosie. I am in the process of building up a fantasy evil vs. humankind armies for my children and my personal use. I have been collecting the Caesar fantasy, Orion and 28mm creatures (mostly Reaper Bones) for the evil side. I am trying to get about 350 of each type (Example: Ceaser goblins x10 boxes). I am also working my way down plastic soldier review by manufacturer to collect 2 boxs of each for every set not including guns. I am currently on Atlantic Greeks. As you can see this is going to take awhile and will put me in the poor house. I am very new to the miniature world but plan on making this a life-long hobby.

After reviewing many different mini's, I stumbled across Brother-Vinni's sculpted miniatures of mostly woman. There are magnificint female viking(ish) women called: Axemaidens, Spearladies and Arrowwives. I thought these would be awsome to go with what I want to do and fight along with the forces of good. I sent an email asking if he has something in 1/72 scale? I told him I would be interested in rougly 350 figures and he responded that with a large order he would consider resculpting in 1/72 scale. I am very excited as I feel these are amazing figures. With that said, there are female captives as well on this site and most of these are nude, so if nudity bothers you be aware. The captives also may be able to be scaled down to 1/72.

www.brother-vinni.com

He asked how much one should charge with 1/72 figures and I felt way under-qualified to even begin to answer that question. I wanted to ask the pro's :) what you think of the minis? Would you be interested in ordering any if this were to happen and what you think he should charge for the product?

Whew! This is a big post and I am sorry for that.

Please let me know what you guys and gals think!

Oh, and also....being late to the party as I am, I wondering if anybody has any to sell or knows of any way I can get ahold of any unpainted and complete Caesar Adventurer and or Dwarves sets? I would like to own 10 boxes of each but cannot find them ANYWHERE on the net?

Thanks so much,
Eli
Curefan  United States of America

Posted by Curefan on 24 Dec 2018, 08:08

Wow, I should have proof read this. Hopefully it makes sense :)
Eli
Curefan  United States of America

Posted by Kelmi on 28 Dec 2018, 17:11

I'am interested in 1/72 brother-Vinni Figures
The Sets:
Female Beserker
Egyptian Dancers
Noble Egyptian Girls
Egyptian Service Girls
Shaved Egyptian Girl
Captive Girls
I'am interested to order this Beautyfull figures in 1/72
Kelmi  Germany

Posted by Wiking on 28 Dec 2018, 21:48

I do check the 28mm figures range too.
Only a few sets or figures fit to my modelling timeline.
The most are women. And they are all a bit oversexed.
But I think with my low sculpting skills I am able to fix this problem.
If they will look pose wise in 1/72 the same I am in with a few sets and a single man.
Wiking  Germany

Posted by Kelmi on 30 Dec 2018, 21:05

Let me see your oversexted Figures
Kelmi  Germany

Posted by Wiking on 31 Dec 2018, 03:14

Continue to play with your toy soldier!

:mrgreen:
Wiking  Germany

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Bluefalchion on 31 Dec 2018, 17:52

Thread clean-up in 3...2...1...