Gallery

Some more Medevils

Posted by Susofrick on 17 Dec 2018, 08:39

Finished some more Medievals and a couple of dogs. The dogs are from Torsten (Stenfalk) and the knights from Strelets. I do like painting Strelets, but their sprues is a horror to remove!

But the morning after I finished my figures started wrong, my magnifying lamp broke down! :( :( :(

The new knights and the dogs:

And the whole bunch (after the lamp broke down):

Now it's ACW for a while.
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by MABO on 17 Dec 2018, 09:10

Without a magnifer lamp I would not be able to work.

Concerning the figs: I have removed the lances, which are really not good in these sets. Drill a small hole and use plastic pins. Maybe you can try this.
MABO  Europe

Posted by carlosfaro on 17 Dec 2018, 13:19

Good quality Long lances or pikes are always a challenge in our chosen scale.. I use 1mm plastic rods as well as florist wire, after drilling ring hands; for sure good results, but that means additional work.. I have always to find my time-spending limit on each project...(maybe I do not care so much for the men in the last ranks..)
carlosfaro  

Posted by Susofrick on 18 Dec 2018, 08:41

Thanks for the comments and the tip about the lances. I thought someone would comment about the contact to the lamp :-D . Anyhow, maybe I will try to remove the lances in the future. I have some plastic pins that I can use and probably also some figures that I can try on. :-D
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by MABO on 19 Dec 2018, 08:45

That sounds promissing, Gunnar. Give ot a try. The Strelets figs are ok and looking eve better with smaller weapons.
MABO  Europe

Return to Gallery